THE WEDDING PART 2

Previously on the queen of the dragons wedding part 1................

Lucy you look beautiful" my mom said "thank you mom" I said to her well its time to go Lucy Celestia said ok all my friends were already seated at their tables I was about to walk when I saw a familiar person with pink here thou since the back of the person was facing me only when the person went to take a seat my whole body froze as the last person I ever want to see came to my wedding the person who helped me and cared for me but then all of a sudden kicks me out just because someone new came. I really hate you Natsu Dragoneel how could you just abandon your own friend.

Natsu Pov

As I took my seat a slow type of music filled the air as we stand as the big doors open Lucy appeared behind the wearing a lovely white dress holding a bouquet of flowers as  Lucy passed she was looking so beautiful that words can't express how gorgeous she looked. As I thought about the past memories of the time Lucy had first joined the guild.

Flashback

"Natsu look Mira just gave me my  official fairy tail mark."

Present

Even though I was not paying attention to her I was actually really happy for her, seeing her smile was the greatest going on all the quests and adventures  with her I truly miss lucy. And can never forgive my self for what i have done. I should have told Lucy how I felt instead of hiding my feelings and replacing them with the feeling I had for Lisanna a long time ago. I am such an idiot. not to mention mating season is in a year time I hope that is enough time for me to get her to fall for me.

Lucy Pov

As I began to walk down the aisle I noticed a few familiar persons some were from the fairy tail others were from the past life I had also saw all the dragons there in  human form of course were there. Today for some reason felt exciting for probably it is because my first kiss is going to be Acnologia woohoo i really hope everything goes well today and nothing bad happens. Though i might not like the life i am about to get i should at least do what a wife does for Acnologia though it's going to be hard.

Acnologia Pov

As Lucy walks down the isle couldn't help but blush she reminds me so much of Layla her grandmother. Thou she died due to an accident that I don't want to remember. I still can't help but blush as she walked to the alter.Anyway, I hope this plan of mine works it better work I must rule the celestial kingdom it's my duty to rule all the kingdoms. Though I want to do it alone sadly I can't because of the deal I made with Layla

Flashback
Layla : Please I will do anything just don't kill the people please.

Acnologia: Well dear I need this kingdom its the most powerful kingdom in this realm and I need to conquer it

Layla: How about this since my daughter is going to rule the kingdom just now how about you marry her and you both can rule the kingdom

Acnologia: Not bad but why risk your daughter's life?

Layla: Because I know she is capable of handling you

Acnologia: Fine then its settled plus mating season is coming up so why not I will marry your daughter.

End of flashback

And since lucy has already summoned the celestial king already and she is a celestial princess after all I wouldn't mind having her as a wife considering everything she can do look and I can sense a lot of sadness and anger in her power she has such a powerful type of magic. I hope she can contain it and since she is also going to be an elemental dragon soon she will be on the same level of as me in magic.

When Lucy reaches the stan the priest asked us to say our vows and everything

Guys I never really went to a wedding so I don't  know what the priest says so just bear with me.

When we said everything the moment of truth came I came closer to lucy I pulled her face gently to me and our lips connected as we kissed which only lasted for I don't know about 7 seconds give or take. As we pulled away from each other I could feel someone giving me a death stare but I just brushed it off I saw Lucy blushing as when we pulled away from each other she looks so cute.

Anyway, while we walked out I saw some familiar faces.

Some congratulated me and lucy while some just stared at us it was kind of awkward but oh well at least I have a wife.

I should take care of her to be a good husband to her. For all I know, she might fall for me. And we will rule the celestial kingdom and the other kingdoms together.

While we walked someone pulled lucy away ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................

Mysterious person Pov

I want you back lucy please comeback to magnoglia i need you please come back I am begging you.

Also, take into consideration that i will do anything to get you back to magnoglia even if i have to kidnap you i will so the decision is yours to make you have one year to figure out what u want to do and I know you will make the right choice. 

Until one year pass will we meet again and just remember I am watching you so don't do anything stupid okay  Bye. 

Mysterious peron disappears and leaves lucy alone behind the castle.

Who pulled lucy?

Comment down below.

Hope u enjoyed this part🤗🤗😅😅😅😅😅🙂🙂🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗