Luck is on your side (not)

Jungkook

"See you tomorrow, Tae Tae~"

----------------------------------------------------

I sighed as my group and I walked through the halls on the school.

People pushing and shoving to get to classes, girls flaunting themselves infront of us, and guys glaring or shaking in fear as we passed them.

Once we made it to the locker hall, we dispersed.

I walked to class, it was science, and sat in my usual seat. Others soon followed, quickly taking their seats as the teacher walked in, beginning the lesson.

Half way through, the door opened. I looked up from my paper to see Taehyung. He handed the teacher a note before limping to his desk, which sat in front of mine, and started working on his paper.

Curious, I leaned over and tapped his shoulder, gaining his attention. When he saw it was me, however, he quickly turned away.

Slightly irritated, I grabbed his shoulder. "What happened to you, nerd?"

Taehyung

"What happened to you nerd?"
His tone of voice made me flinch, which he must have noticed because he then smirked.

"Afraid?"
I shook slightly as he whispered in my ear.

That firm tone he used reminded me of when him and his friends were beating me last week.

I shivered at the thought, knowing the same thing would happen whether or not I obeyed Jungkook.

"Class is over!"

The sudden sound of the teacher snapped me out of my thoughts. I quickly gathered my things and rushed out of the classroom as fast as I was able to.

'Please god, don't let them find me..' I thought as I made my way out of the school.

Unfortunately, luck wasn't on my side.

"Hey Tae!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Heres a quick little update, sorry if its bad, I literally created this on a whim ^^;

See you in the next chapter.

Ja Ne ~