Surprise

"Are we telling them today?" Liza says while she stuffs another burrito in her mouth.

"I guess so.. the wedding is in a couple of weeks and they deserve to know."

"Kay, let's do it." She says swallowing her food.

I pick up my camera and turn it on.

I'm waiting for Liza to finish washing her hands as I'm sitting at her beige couch.

She finally comes and sits next to me and gives me a quick smile and kiss before we start doing the outro. Gotta remember to edit that out.

"That's it for today's Vlog, thanks for watching Bella, make sure to like and subscribe, tweet me @ DavidDobrik..

A bunch of you guys keep tweeting me, telling me to propose to Liza during the holidays..."

"Omg. Such a stupid idea. Don't do that." She sarcastically replies, making it harder for me to hold in my laugh.

"Yeah, that's really silly." I add.

"Don't buy a giant diamond." She says and I giggle because I know how she only prefers simple jewelry.

I laugh to the camera ready to close the bit.

"Don't tell them that I'm pregnant and we're going to have a cute girl soon."

My heart always skipped a beat when Liza joked about being pregnant. Imagining the day that I'll hold our newborn makes me very emotional even though I don't like to show my soft side on camera or even when my friends are around me.

"No we're not! We're just getting married." I say starting to laugh and I close the camera.

I put it down and look at Liza. She's looking at me with a special sparkle in her eyes.

I lean in and give her a peck.

"Baby, I know it has become like a signature thing of ours but we actually have to stop with the pregnant jokes. People will actually believe them one day." I say laughing and picking up my camera going to Liza's bedroom to edit.

"Who says that I'm joking?" Liza quietly says.

I stop walking, as my heart skips a beat.

I turn around and look at her. She smiles at me. I put my camera on the table and sit down next to her.

I look her into her eyes as her lips form this beautiful smile that goes deep down my heart.

"Are you serious?" I say, tearing up, my voice cracking.

She nods and gives me another smile.

"You're going to be a Dad Bubba."

A few tears escape my eyes as I grab Liza's head with both of my hands holding it close to mine, as the tips of our noses touch each other.

"You're making me the happiest person in the world. I love you so so much." I whisper before kissing her.

She kisses me back putting her arms around my neck.

We slowly pull away and I give her a big hug.

"Is this real?! Is this really not a dream?!" I whisper into her ear.

"It's real bubba. You and me together. We're going to have a baby. A girl. Our first daughter." She whispers back.

"Can I please feel it?" I say slightly pointing at her belly.

She nods and puts one arm around me, as I lean on and place my hand and ear on her stomach.

"Hi baby. I'm your dada, David. I already love you so much. Thank you for making me feel like this sweetheart. I'm already counting the seconds until I get to hold you in my arms." I whisper and then kiss my little girl through her mum's belly.

"You made me so happy Pookie. I love you." I say continuing to hug her belly.

"I love you too Bubba,-She says, twirling my messy hair through her fingers,-I love you too."