=19=

~Lillie's Pov~

"Hey, Lillie I have to go. I'm going on a date with Caitlyn my girlfriend. The doctor has to do a couple more things then Harry's going to take you home, alright?" Niall said.

"Ok." I said.

"Alright, Harry here are the directions to my house, I'll see you later Lillie." he said then left.

Harry looked at the address. "i know where this is, so it should be easy to find."

"Alright, don't I have to get my clothes from Jane and Jim's house?"

"No, I don't want you going back there. even though they're in jail and Peter is somewhere on this earth I just don't want you to go there alright?"

"Ok. so where am I going to get all of the things I need?" I asked.

"Well Maura has everything you need, but clothes so I'll get you clothes because she didn't know your size."

"How'd you know that? and no don't waist your money on me!"

"Well Niall told me a lot of stuff, and I have a ton of money! a couple hundred dollars won't kill me." he said.

"Where did you get all of this money?"

"I got all of my grandparents money when they died."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's ok, it wasn't your fault they died."

I was silent for about a minuet till the doctor walked in.

"Ok Miss. Horn we have to do a couple of things then you'll be free to go home." What did he call me?

"Isn't my last name Stobbe?" I'm so confused!

"No it's Horn, in you dream it was Stobbe." Harry said. 'Ring ring ring!!!'

"Oh I'll be right back I have to answer this call." the doctor said than left.

"How would you know what happened in my dream?"

"Let's just say you talk a lot when you sleep." Oh my! I'm probably fifty shades of red right now! whyyyyy! Did Harry hear EVERYTHING I said?

"How much did you hear?" I asked.

"Mostly the whole thing." he said with a smirk.

"Mmmmmm!" I said loudly.

"Was it all true?" Harry asked.

"What?" I'm confused.

"The you liking me thing?" ooooooooh!

"I don't know if I want to answer that." I said probably making it obvious.

~Harry's Pov~

"Was it all true?" crap did that just slip out of my mouth!?

"What?" she's probably really confused! but why don't I give this whole thing a try?

"The you liking me thing?" please say yes!

"I don't know if I want to answer that." That's got to be a Yes! please be a yes?

"Oh, you know there's this girl named Lillie Rose Stobbe and I really want to take her on a date to the peer on the beach but I don't know if I should ask her? What do you think?" I said Stobbe to you know, be funny.

"That sounds like a great idea I'm sure she'll like that!" she said while giggling.

"So do you want to go to the peer?" I asked being really nervous!

"I'd loved to go Harry." I was about to say something but then the door opened.

"Ok sorry about that, let's get back to the check up" the doctor said.

"Alright."

"First we're going to see if you can walk fine." both me and the doctor helped her up to make sure she wouldn't fall but she was all good anyways.

"Ok looking good. Now we have to check your vision so follow me this way." Lillie and I followed the doctor to another room that had one of those eye things where you cover one of your eyes and call out the letters. while Lillie did that I got a text.

From Petter:Where's that little brat?

To Petter: Where are you?

From Petter: At the hospital because I got in a car crash. so where's the little ass?

To Petter: she's gone somewhere safer.

From Petter: what the hell Harry your on her side now!?

To Petter: I didn't know we had sides? but we can't be friends! why are you even mad at her in the first place?

From Peter: I want that little brat back at my house before 9:00 pm other wise I'll find her myself and hurt her! oh and Im so mean to her because she ruined our family!

Ok I'm calling the police! He has no right to hurt her!

"Excuse for a minuet I have to make a call."

....................

So the whole Petter thing is all figured out. He's going to jail for various reasons! I told the police about all the illegal things he's done so ya.

I walked back into the room.

"Ok Lillie, looks like your fine but here are the pills you'll be taking to help your brain function because your probably forgetting a lot of things right now so take two in the morning every morning, and if you have any headaches just take alive or something but if they're really bad and won't go away call us immediately. Any questions?"

"Nope." she said popping the 'p'

"Okay then, be careful and try not to hit your head. your free to go."

"Ok, thank you so much." Lillie said.

"Alright! off to the mall!" I said in a sing song voice.

And she just gave me a 'why are you doing this for me' look, and I starting laughing.