Chapter 1 : Me

On a hot night in the middle of October, appreciating this chill and cool breeze tickling my naked skin, contemplating the beautiful starry sky. Adam hurst makes it even better, till I felt something that interrupted whatever I'm having in my cozy balcony.
The clock is telling 2am,
''hey'' he said
He never called me this time, he didn't call me for a while like 4 months I guess.

''Where did you disappear dude? '' I asked.

'' Nowhere... just missed your voice '' he said
He seems sad, he's never sad and that makes me confused, so I'm trying to figure out what's going on with my boy. Tears falling I can hear he saying nothing that makes grow my fear.
'' I'm getting that disease, you know"
He's getting what? It can't be true!. It's getting silent both sides, what am I supposed to do ? He was always that positive friend who makes you feel happy when you're low, now the roles has been reversed .
''how do you feel?'' I wondered.
'' pain, pain all over my body can't handle it anymore ''
tears falling again not his but mine.
''they giving me a bunch of drugs that I can't count '' he added.
'' At least you got to do one thing from your silly wishes' list''.
Hoping to get him laugh; he did.
I added '' I'm always by your side like forever you don't have to surpass this period alone and I know that you will fight and get rid of it you're str... ''
He interrupted me '' You always been my favorite, just wanna let you know and I'm just sorry for not being loyal to you'' .
'' First, you are not supposed to have a favorite one except me,  though! and what are you talking about you're my body... ''.
Suddenly the call ended, tried to call him back but it's not working, maybe he felt asleep cause of drugs.
It turned out to be true! He wasn't loyal to me and I hate him for that, cause if he was, he'd never leave me alone with no goodbye with no hope to see him again.
Leaving me with a stupid letter, that I never got the courage to read.