Chapter 2 : We're special.

Monday,  24th of October.
One week, one meaningless week, it's kind a I'm losing the taste of everything. Of course I do! How could I survive without you dumb.
I'm seeing myself as the old highschool times just before meeting you, I mean the real you.
I was such a loser, all I could do is math,  bullied by the big dummy boys. But wait!  You were one of them,  you used to pull back my hair and to kick me down sometimes, I hated you back then, do you remember? I hate you more now.
Adam was all I had as a friend, he was a loser too "hash tag : friendship goals ".
Once I was passing by the principal office, I heard you explaing to him about your bruises and how you got into a fight with three boys out a school. Humm... You were such a good liar, you'd made a good scenario writer.
I always took a walk at night, let say seeking for some peace that I couldn't get at school and every night I passed by your house,  I could hear your drunk father "that doushbag" like you used to call him, shouting and breaking stuffs, some times I could hear you screaming of pain and your poor mum crying, I felt sorry for you, although you were a pain in the ass at school but no kid deserves to be treated this way, while I was heading back home I crossed you on the street some blood on your cheek, tears coming out from everywhere, I didn't want to get close to you but I got brave and sit next you, we said nothing we just sit. Till your mum came terrified looking for you, she took you back home and gave me that look as she was saying thank you.
The day after we met at school you acted like nothing happened yesterday and so did I. I went to my spanish class to be interrupted by one of your dummy friends crushed my skinny body against the wall till I couldn't breathe, then he left laughing like maniac.
So I forgot about it as I always do, when I finished my class I got pulled by someone, it was that dummy friend of yours again, saying that he was sorry and it will never gonna happen again. What?! Is he on drugs?
Anyway, I took my back home road with earphones on till I got interrupted by you, your cheek turned into purple your eyes were red and you stood in front of me saying nothing except giving that weird look
" thanks" you said.
" for what exactly? " I asked
" for not telling anyone about what happened to me. " with your eyes looking down.
" never mind, plus I don't wanna have problems especially with you and your squad" I said, although I didn't recognize myself, I'd never thought I'll be able to say these words to you back then.
" don't worry I promise you no one will get close to you or cause you harm"
" and my friend Adam too"
" okey you have my word"
I ran back home throw my school bag got my laptop out and looked for Adam and he was on line.
"Hey loser guess who talked to me today after school " I wrote.
"where do I get to know you stupid " he answered.
"just guess "
" Sally, the girl with the fancy eyes you secretly love? "
" -_- you such... Ughhh it was Yonnas"
" what Yonnas?"
"THE Yonnas"
" What !?  Why ?! When?!  Why!?! "
"lol he saying he leaving us in peace "
" is it a joke? "
"nope"
"and you believe him? "
"yep, you happy now? "
" yeah, although I'd prefer if it was Sally lol"
"okey bye gonna do my homework "
The next morning everything was normal but I was disturbed by you, the way you kept staring at me.
I'm heading to my spanish class
" Hey " you said.
" Hi!? " what's wrong now?
" You free after school?  I need a help in the English literature test...  If it doesn't... Like if you have something else it's not a problem."
Yonnas in himself is asking me for a help, or it's a some kind a prank?
"Okey, I finish at 2pm " I said
" great! So see ya in the library then! " happily he said.
Like any other friendship, people meet by coincidence, but in a special one they meet by destiny.
Ordinary was never our thing, we were never the same or what the called "A soul mate" we were the opposite, in every single thing, but we were different in a beautiful way, like the black and white.
You liked the daylight but for me nightime was my thing. You loved being popular I cared about being loved. But that's what made us special.