Chapter 5

The next morning Bobby's alarm clock rings at four in the morning as usual. Destiny groans and gets out of bed to shut the sound off. After shaking Bobby awake she says, " Baby it's time to get up. We can't afford to be late for our shifts,"

He groans and pulls her on the bed on top of him. She collides onto his chest and makes a loud oof sound. " Really babe we need to get ready for work. Seriously," she says getting a little annoyed as he closes his eyes again. He holds onto her waist firmly as he drifts back off to sleep not really caring that he has work. Destiny glares at him before biting his neck as hard as she can.

He shoots up out of bed quickly putting his hand to the spot where she bit him. " Baby! What was that for?!" He cries out in pain. She glares again and stomps her way to the kitchen to make eggs again for breakfast. There really wasn't much else to make. As he comes into the kitchen she says, " That's what you get for not waking up. I'm not afraid to hurt you," she says scraping eggs onto his plate. He takes them and tries to plant a kiss on her cheek. " I'm sorry baby. Forgive me?" He says giving her puppy dog eyes.

" Fine. Now eat your damn breakfast before I bite your dick off. I'm still pissed," she says making herself a plate and eating it quickly. Destiny was not a morning person usually so Bobby figures that she'll be much more cheerful later on in the day. Huffing she grabs his plate as he was still eating and marches off to the sink. "Babe I wasn't finished eating that."

"Well you're taking too long. I don't want you to miss your shift." She says and then starts to cry.

" Princess, why are you crying? I'm sorry for not waking up when my alarm went off," he says pulling her into a hug and kissing her forehead.

"It's not that."

"Babe, I can seriously tell that's why you're like this." He says worriedly.

" It's just too much right now. I don't always feel like I can handle it. I'm just really tired." She says quietly.

"Come on it's not forever. It'll be over before you know it and we will have a beautiful happy life. It just takes time ok?" He says kissing her forehead and holding her close.

After they got dressed and ready for their jobs they held hands on the way to the bus station. The sky was still dark and it was snowing. Bobby didn't have a proper coat so he was shivering and leaning into Des for her body heat. Her coat was only a little bit thicker so she was grateful that he was cuddling into her. Her muscles ached from the hard labor yesterday and she wasn't looking forward to doing it again.

"Thank you for dealing with me baby. I know I can be hard to handle sometimes and I'm really grateful that you're my man," she says getting on her tiptoes and kissing him softly. The kiss warmed her up.

"I know I'm going to be seeing a lot more dealings from you." he sighed looking at her. "Love you and see you after work." he smiled kissing her again as her bus pulled up.

"Love you too Bobby." she replied hugging him before he pulled away.

He kissed her one more time before finally deciding to walk to his job not too far away. He did a small wave to her before she climbed the steps of the bus.

A gust of cold wind hit him and it sent shivers throughout his body. After a moment of rubbing his hands together, he started in the direction of his job. She watched him slowly disappear through the window and snow. Sighing she sits down and looks around at all the tired looking people sitting around. Everyone looks like their life was hard and it probably was. Seattle was a hard place to live. Especially if you were broke.

Once her stop approaches she walks off the bus smiling at the driver, an old man with white hair, and got off heading towards the diner where she worked as a waitress. She sees the lights on which meant warmth.