The Battle for Narnia

Chapter 4

"they've gone safely" Edmund said Caspian joining him. “But we have to hold them off until the girls get back” Edmund said looking at Peter

“very well” Peter said in thought

“then I shall send him a challenge to single combat” Peter said “in fact I will write it at once. Have you pen and ink master doctor?”

then Peter had spent a awfully long time explaining to Caspain that he can't be the one to fight because they was fighting for Narnia's throne to be his and that Narnia needed a King.

After Susan and Hermione got back Peter had taken a 5 mintue break “Lucy? is she alright what happened”

“she's fine we're all fine, she got through” Hermione said hugging Peter

“with a little help” Susan smiled at Caspain putting her hand on his shoulder

“thanks” Peter nodded

“you better keep smiling Pete” Edmund whispered smiling. Peter turned to the crowd and grinned holding up his sword.

“better get out there Su, I don't expect them to keep their word” Peter whispered. Hermione watched her leave, she then looked at Edmund as they were both sorting out his cuts. Caspain was sorting his armour out.

The fight between the two Kings was over Peter had won and let him live. Hermione smiled proudly and looked at Caspain “Peter look out” she heard Edmund shout she turned back to see peter stabbing Maiaz.

He held the sword up they was talking

Peter turned around and held the sword out to Caspian who walked over and took it slowly. Peter joined Hermione and Edmund and picking his own sword up. There was silence then Caspain plunged his sword into the ground and joined the other Kings. The Narnian's cheered.

“Our King! They shot him” a lord shouted “victory! Victory!”

“NOW” Peter shouted he stood with Edmund and Hermione at the front-line “1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 GET READY”

“CHARGE”

it was ugly blood everywhere they were out numbered their faith remind in one petite little girl name lucy and there was no backing down now "where's lucy" Hermione said

"if anyone can do this she can" breathed Peter all five of them stood together they looked at each other and Peter started running and they all followed him, his courage right now was what she needed. 

suddenly a root from a tree flew past her and Peter joined her side "they've woke up" she whispered

“Lucy” Peter said to both Hermione and Caspain as they watched the trees move around them she smiled in amazement and rubbed her chest again, peter watch her for a few seconds and the realised they was still in battle.

 “for Narnia and FOR ASLAN” he shouted before running they'll all followed apart from Hermione who felt so dizzy she fell.

Lucy and Aslan had arrived and with help from the river god the battle was over and everyone was thankful. They went over to both Lucy and Aslan and knelt.

“Rise Kings and Queen” they rose “all of you”

“i do not think I am ready”

“because of that I know you are” they all smiled at Caspian the new King of Narnia

“Wait where's Hermione” Peter said looking around he looked at Lucy and they both ran on to the battle field to see her laying there just breathing “quick Lu”

she sat up and looked at Lucy and Peter and hugged them both “thank you Lucy”  hermione has sudenly never felt better

then Aslan came and smiled “come children, there are other who need our help”

they all then celebrated Narnia's new King and indeed they did celebrate the party thorns were dancing like Lucy remembered in the golden age Hermione and Peter danced and laughed.