Preview-Part 6

PREVIEW-PART 6 #VENGEANCE

#Vengeance Preview

I'm just a young 25 year old father looking for love. I couldn't even tell you where my baby mama is today. I've heard a few things about her trifling ass through the neighborhood, but I pay it no mind. The bitch left when Zariyah was 6 months old and never came back. My baby 3rd birthday is in a few months and my only goal is her happiness. It would be nice to have woman around though.

#Vengeance
#PartOne

*3 years earlier*

Zane - Marcus I'm going to run some errands, keep an eye on Riyah please.

Marcus - okay babe, grab some more formula and wipes while you out *hands her $20*

Zane - okay. My phone dead so ima leave it here to charge. I love yall. *kisses marcus and riyah amd leaves*

I noticed Zane been gone for about 2 hours now. Her phone here and she aint take neither car. I call her mama and she aint seen her, same result with the few friends she had. Then i turn her phone on and notice its been reset. Then it vibrates and a text comes through:

"Dear Marcus,
   I really love you and appreciate everything you've done for Riyah and I. Just move on from me and find a good mommy for Riyah. You both deserve more than me.
               With Love, Zane ❤ "

I drop the phone in shock. How could she just leave us like this? Everything has been perfect for us. We have a house, 2 cars, and we both work. I can't figure out were we went wrong. Then my shock turned into anger. How could someone just leave their child? None of this makes sense to me. Its Friday, maybe she just wants a weekend to herself. All she had to do was say that. Watch she'll be back by Sunday or Monday.

*2 months later*

Zane never came back. I lost all hope. It was just me and Riyah now. She can almost walk too, its so cute. Im just glad my moms is around to help me out. She watches Riyah for me to go to work and occasionally on weekends. Things are going just fine for us. I still think about Zane a lot and I miss her so much. I guess I should just let it go though.

#Vengeance
#PartTwo

Marcus POV

It's been a year since Zane left. Riyah can walk and talk now. She is adorable I just thank God she looks like me and not her sorry-ass mama. Zane's family stopped coming around. They said they couldn't handle being around Riyah not knowing where Zane was. So basically it's easy for her and her family to walk out on people they claim to love. I've met a couple girls but none of them seem to be worth more than a one-night stand. Through all of this my best friend Tina has been by my side. She takes Riyah every other weekend to give me time alone. She's been with my homeboy Chris for about 6 years now and I trust both of them with my daughter. They keep telling me to find a woman to be with for riyah it's just not that simple. These young-minded females after me for the money. I know when I meet the right one I'm going to take it slow. I have to make sure she is perfect for Riyah and I.

Zane POV

I know you all hate me but oh well. I have my reasons. Yes I love my baby girl and I love Marcus, but right now I have other things that need to be taken care of. I left that message from Marcus so he wouldn't be totally in the dark. It's been a year and I watch from a distance when I can. Zariyah is so beautiful, looking just like Marcus ass. I wish I didn't have to leave like I did. I know once I go home and explain everything Marcus will take me back. Yeah I've seen him with a few bitches but he never had right around any of them. That right there tells me he still misses me. As soon as I feel like myself again I'll go back. I am hoping to be home before her second birthday. That gives me 6 more months to get my shit together so we can be a family again.