Part 14-Part 19

#Vengeance
#Part14

*kids have gone to bed now*

Zane: Mama Hines you can go to bed as well, my intentions are not to hurt you. But i promise if you try anything I'll put a bullet in your fucking skull ma'am.

Mama: At one point I loved like you were my own damn child and now you want to bring this bullshit to my damn house. Its a damn shame.

Zane: I loved you too mama Hines. But now I have to get my family back by any means necessary. Your cell phone is with me and your house phone lines have all been cut. You just keep them kids safe while we go for a ride. Oh yeah, give me your keys too.

Mama: As you wish. But remember baby, God sees all and he will allow no evil be done to these blessed children you are trying to bring down. You on the other hand, the devil will make sure to destroy you. Marcus and Unique I love you and I will see y'all soon.

*Unique and Marcus have been blindfolded and hands tied. Zane drive to the hotel room she killed Damian in and takes them inside. She straps them each to a chair and removes the blindfolds.*

Unique: oh my god what the fuck is this why did you kill him

Marcus: what the fuck goin on and who is he

Zane: this is Damian. I killed him because he is the reason I have been away all this time. He threatened to kill everyone I loved if i didnt agree to run away with him. Now you think i would let you two be happy after all he put me through? Hahaaha

Unique: just crying hysterically

Marcus: Zane, baby, look at me. I love you, I never stopped loving you. I wished for you to come back every day since you left us. But I will never be able to forgive you if you hurt Unique or Damian Jr. they are innocent in all of this. Untie me and lets go home baby.

Zane: Do I look dumb to you Marcus? Untie you? Hahaha fuck you and this bitch. You see what I did to Damian right? Thats how I'm gone do his babymama too.

Marcus: Why Zane? We can leave her here and pin this all on her baby? We can go home and live our happily ever after.

Unique: Are you serious right now? This whole year we've been together has been a lie. Why did you propose to me Marcus. I hate you. Y'all will not get away with any of this.

Marcus: Shut up Unique. I did love you, but lets be honest you were just a rebound for Zane. She wasn't there and I needed to fill that void, now she's back and I don't need you.

Zane: Marcus the only way i'll believe you is if I can cause pain to her. Her sick ass baby daddy hurt me and now she has to pay.

Marcus: Just untie me and we can hurt her together baby. You know what will fuck her up the most though? Come give daddy some love baby I missed you.

Unique: You sick bastard dont do this to me. Just shoot me, I'd rather die than have to watch you two fuck in my face after all we've been through. Did you tell this bitch I'm fucking pregnant? Or do you not care about that either.

Zane: Shut up bitch. Watch me show you how daddy likes it.

#Vengeance
#Part 15 : Me or Her?

Zane POV

I miss Marcus so much. And now im going to fuck him right in front of this dumb bitch. But first i got plans for her before he think ima just untie his dumb ass. I slowly walk over to Unique, she is a beautiful woman.

Zane: (holding gun to Niques Head) let me see you baby, ima help u get these clothes off.
Uniqie: bitch please i dont roll that way
Zane: I can just shoot u instead hoe
*Unique reluctantly lifts up enough for Zane to pull her pants and panties to the floor*
Zane: damn girl its so pretty ima taste you for daddy since he wont be getting this anymore
*zane slowly drops down and begins to flick her tounge on Unique's pearl all while staring into her eyes with the gun to her head*
Unique: mmm yesss yesss yessssss damn Zane baby (this shit actually feels amazing despite the circumstances)
Zane eases two fingers inside and continues attacking her pearl with her tounge as Unique yells "yasssss im cumingggg" and begins squirting and shaking uncontrollably.
Zane: damn baby i see why you liked this one so much, she taste so sweet and she a squirter too
Unique: zane baby fuck him, untie me and let me eat that pussy baby
Marcus: zane baby you know how I do it nobody else can, dont listen to her
Zane: both of yall shut the fuck up and let me think damn.......okay im going to untie you both, we can all have our cake and eat it too but if either of you tries anything slick i will shoot u