Part 20: Plan in Motion

#Vengeance #Part20

Marcus POV

I pull up to the spot and notice a few more cars than I expected. Q standing on the porch and spots me.

Q: What up bro, you good these all my people, we here to help

M: was good everybody, lets do this then

Q: bet, you got the pictures

-marcus shows them the pictures he brought of zane-

Q: dog, thats Zane? No way bro, she was fuckin with my boy and now his ass MIA too!

M: yo boy who? Please dont aay Damian?

Q: yea dog, how u know?

-Marcus tells Q and his crew the whole story about what happened-

Q:Damn so y'all know we out to kill, I want everybody on this shit, no rest until the bitch is brought back to me, Damian was a damn good soldier, and now this bitch fuckin with my fam, she done fucked up

Justin(one of the crew):  ay boss I got that bitch number, I used to watch her for Damo all the time when he had to make runs

Q: bet hit her up but play it cool and see if you can get some info

Mama Hines POV

I call my friend John over in the mayor's office and asked him to meet me at the Marriott downtown around 2pm to go over things. I just hope he can help me. He usually does whatever I ask. Marcus doesn't know but I've been seeing him for about a year now. He's a great man and I'm hoping to have him meet Marcus a soon as all this crazy mess is behind us. I already let Marcus know where I'm at and the kids are both napping until our lunch date.

John POV

I love Ms Hines. She's never sounded the way she did today though. She sounded either worried or scared. Whatever she needs, I got her. That's my lady and I'm hoping we can be publicly together very soon.

Zane POV

Justin hit me up and now my plan will definitely work. Nobody knows or suspects what I've done to Damian. I just told Justin he's out of town on business. I told him to come through with a couple friends in a little bit that I have a hot and ready special for him.

Unique POV

This bitch is nuts. After 2 days she finally let me shower though. I feel refreshed now I guess. Still very tired and sore though. She think I didn't hear her on the phone but I did. That mf Justin know who I am and I hope her plan backfires in her face.