TITANIUM

TITLE: Titanium*
MOVIE/TYPE: Age of Ultron and Civil War
LOVE INTEREST: Wanda Maximoff

SUMMARY:

Zaya Kimura was just living a normal life. Or as normal as she would consider her daily job of working as an assistant for none other than Tony Stark himself. But that work came with a price, as one day, Zaya woke up in Hydra. As the experiments continued, Zaya found herself one of the three that gained special powers, successful results. And finally, one day, Zaya escaped.

But adjusting to a new life with new powers wasn't easy. Especially the fact that Zaya had no idea what the extent of her abilities were. So when a certain Maximoff and fellow survivor appeared with a mediocre extent in controlling her abilities, Zaya couldn't help but be interested.

NOTES:

Zaya is not used to being in the field. She's Tony's assistant, not some badass spy, so don't make her all confident and overpowering. Her powers can be up to you, but make them more complex, a system of roots. Do they come from something in Zaya's bloodstream, her DNA, that mixed with the experiments by Hydra? Zaya and Wanda are incredibly slow burn, and this can be angsty or painful, it's all up to you!

Zaya is one of the following ( you choose ): bisexual, pansexual, or lesbian. She's closeted, and her coming to terms with being open and giving herself freely is a part of her development.

EPIGRAPH:

"A heart surrounded by thorns. Who would dare to peek in?"

FACECLAIM:

Tao Okamoto as Zaya Kimura

REQUEST BY: @angelic.trenchcoat