CHAPPY 3~

SONG: Faster car by loving caliber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DANIEL'S P.O.V.

I sat down at an empty table with my simple apple and chocolate bar that my Mom packed for me.

I felt the bench I was sitting on dip down a bit as Zack sat down right next to me.

Holy frik frak he's close to me...

Like, FRIK FRAK FLIP FLAP CHIT CHAT WERE BASICALLY TOUCHING IM GONNA DIE.

I might be overreacting a little...

But him being this close with that god-like body was making me very sexually confused.

Wait, am I gay?

No, I like girls...

But I kinda like Zack...

Why is life so confusing!?!

Why is sexuality so confusing!?!

WHY IS ZACK SO HAWT?????

I swear this boy will be the death of me.

I felt the bench dip slightly more as Jessa appeared beside me. Irene these people are going to kill me.

I noticed a small red spot on Zack's face, when I realized it was actually blood.

"Zack, are you okay? I said in a cinnamon rolly voice. He looked up at me, a bewildered look on his face, as if he had been deep in thought.

"What?" He asked, seemingly unaware of the blood.

"You have a little blood on your face." I pointed out. His eyes widened, his face turning a deep shade of red. Oh... I see what happened. Wait... Was it because of me? My face heated up as that thought slipped into my mind.

Irene.

No way...

HOLY FRIK FRAK FUK.

IS HE GAY???

DOES HE LIKE MEH?

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?

WHY DO I HAVE THIS WEIRD FEELING IN MY CHEST????

I felt his hot breath on my ear.

Wow... That wasn't in caps...

*Author breaks fourth wall....* BOB GET OVER HERE

"You have really fluffy ears...."

He whispers, scratching behind my sensitive jade colored ears. It tickled. It was taking all my strength not to turn to the clearly gay beauty next to me and kiss him on the lips.

Wow... He's really gotten to me...

But... Jessa...

GAWD LIFE BE CUNFUZZLING...

I looked to my left to avoid his intimidating gaze. Jessa seemed to be thinking about something as she scarfed down her lunch. Like she was distracted...

"Jessa, you alright?" I asked, snapping her from her thoughts. She looked down at me, smiling.

"Yeah, I was just thinking..." She replied, this beautiful sparkle in her eye..

"Daniel, do you maybe want to come over to our place after school today?" She asked me, her cheeks dusted pink.

"W-wait... Y-you want me to go to your house? A-alone? Uhhhhh...." Aw poop. I stumbled over my words. BUT SHE JUST INVITED ME TO HER HOUSE!!!