CHAPPY 4~

Song: The Show Melanie Martinez

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JESSA'S P.O.V.
{it's been a while}

I cried into my pillow. I felt so much pain, and joy, and fear, and I didn't know how to process it all.

I felt pain because I knew we would all need to leave Phoenix Drop soon.

I felt joy because I had finally met someone like Daniel.

I felt fear because I was starting to worry that I would fall apart all over again if I had to leave Daniel.

What's wrong with me?

Why do I have to fall in love?

Why should it even be legal for me to feel that emotion? It always has to ruin everything.

I rubbed my eyes and I felt an intense pain in the back of my eyes. I didn't care though.

My vision started turning to a greenish blackish until I lost consciousness completely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke to a sudden coldness. I opened my eyes and rubbed them to reduce the effect of the melatonin.

My blankets had been pulled off.

Zack's face materialized before me, looking panicked.

I sat up straight in bed.

He threw something to me and ran a hand through his hair nervously. My uniform sat in front of me.

"I uh, the power went out last night and none of our alarms went off. It's um..." He paused to look at his watch."It's eight fifteen." He mumbled.

Holy fück.

"SCHOOL STARTS IN TEN MINUTES!" I grabbed my uniform and shooed him out of my room so I could change.

I don't think I've ever gotten ready that quickly in my entire life...

Let's just say, I didn't have any breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DANIEL'S P.O.V.

I sat in homeroom, looking forward to seeing Zack and Jessa.

By the time the bell rings, they still aren't here.

Weird.

Well I'm fine.

I lied.

I'm dying inside.

I raise my hand in attempt to catch the teacher's attention.

"Um, Mr. Cranez, may I please go tho the bathroom?" He nodded.

I lifted myself from my desk and grabbed the bathroom pass before exiting the classroom.

Obviously, I didn't really need to go to the bathroom. I just needed to get my thoughts right.

I pass some pretty weird things on my way to the bathroom. People smoking, a scary looking man stroking a chicken and whispering as he looked around suspiciously, a guy with black hair tagging another guy with reddish brown hair's butt, though he didn't seem to notice.

I'm sarry gene and Zenix are just too cute!!!

I turned the last corner to the bathroom and stopped dead in my tracks.

There, right next to the entrance to the boy's bathroom, was Vylad, Aphmau's not alone buddy, and Dante, Travis's friend.

Making out.