When did this happen?!?

I felt the heat of the bright sun rays coming from my open window annoying my skin, waking me up from my beauty sleep. I peeked through one eye as I sluggishly rubbed my face, preparing my mind for the stress of the day. After about 10 minutes, I rolled out of bed and put some music on. I slipped on a random pair of jeans and put on my favorite huge, pale pastel blue, velvet t-shirt. I was almost done with getting ready when my best friend, my godsister-- sad I know, called. I sat there for a few seconds wondering if my highlight was more important than her call, but I ended up picking up the phone anyway.

"Hey, Daisy! We're still on for lunch today, right? I mean if you aren't totally gawking at that cute new neighbor of yours."

I turned off my music and put her on speaker phone while finishing up my masterpiece. "What new neighbor? I didn't know anybody moved in." I, then, heard keys jingle outside of my apartment door. I left my phone and sprinted into the living room, picking up one of my couch cushions to hit the intruder. As soon as the door opened, I closed my eyes and swung at the person's stomach.

She groaned in surprise. "Dang it, Jaslyn! Do you forget I have a key every time I come here?!" She stomped over to my couch and sat down her bag. I shrugged at her and threw the couch pillow at her. "Well, my dear Lion," I started, crossing my arms. "When you don't warn me that you're coming over, how do I know you aren't a stalker or something? Especially since you get our parents to drop you off without me knowing."

"Why would you even have a-" Aliona cut herself off and sighed playfully. "You know what I don't even wanna know about whatever  crazy conspiracy theory you came up with today." I turned and started walking to my room to get my shoes. "I'm a sexy beast, sorry. I can't help it, sis." She followed behind me and flopped on my bed while I put them on. "Speaking of sexy beasts, your new neighbor. You gonna try to get with him or can I?" She asked super casually. I stopped lacing my shoe to give her an unamused expression. "One, you are a fetus. How do I know you aren't calling him hot just because he's older than you. Two, I haven't even seen the kid yet." I chuckled and finished lacing up my shoes.

As I stood up straight, I heard a deep voice yell from the window across from mine, "I'd say we're both some sexy ass beasts, so why don't we go wild together for a while, huh?" My head snapped to my window to see a boy around the same age as me smugly smirking at us. I yelled back, "I don't really see the sexy but you do look like a beast," while closing my window and rolling down my blinds. I turned to look at Lion, who was a few shades more red than usual. "Aww, you're blushing! Is this your first time seeing a shirtless boy before" I cooed as I pinched her cheeks. "Shut it. You're only three years older than me. Seventeen isn't exactly little." Lion pouted as I let go of her cheeks. "Have you crossed that stage yet? No, so you're still my little Lion. Now get up." I said as I grabbed my backpack and walked into the living room. "You wanted a lunch date, now let's go," I mumbled as I grabbed my keys and walked out the house with her trailing behind me.

"Don't forget your purse! And lock the door, Lion! I don't want any strange people in my house like last time!" I yelled as I jogged to my car to get out of the heat, leaving the small responsibility of locking the door in the hands of my younger sister. Mistake. Number. One.

A/n: I don't really update this much since I'm not that confident in my writing hehe but I'm trying to do it more often. Comment and leave any suggestions that would make this easier to understand (or not I mean... it's up to you lol hehe). Baiii