Chapter 34

The white motor boat that just left Aom's house is taking back many high rank officers of the Japanese troops back to the city including the Culture Ambassador, that came as witnesses of the engagement ceremony, the engagement between the nephew of the Admiral of the Japanese troop and one lucky Thai girl in everybody's point of view.

Right now Aom's house is back to normal, when less than an hour ago was fill with both Thai and Japanese military officers that came to congratulate them. Dr.Yoshi is the representative who bring all the gift to the petite girl's house that is now scatter all over Aom's room, which she doesn't care to open it up and look at it one bit. Even if she knows that one of the box contain a very expensive pearl necklace that was send directly from Japan. During the ceremony Aom was ask to pour tea for them in the middle of at least ten cameras from many newspaper. However, not one of them explain to the petite girl why that person didn't show up for the ceremony.

"Please lift up your chin a bit and smile..." said one of the camera man as he saw how Aom didn't smile at all.

Aom gives him an evil look but calm herself down as she saw her dad's face looking over at her with an intense look as well, so the petite girl has to force a smile. Aom knows that as long as these military officers are here, the underground soldiers from her dad plan are working on getting Mr.Worden out.

A week before the engagement ceremony, Aom's Dad came to her house to check if everything is well prepare. However, he also comes with a Japanese soldier. While the Japanese soldier tries to help out, but it just a cover up, a polite and clever way of keeping an eye on Aom's Dad and everyone knows it. Outside, it seems like everything is normal and it's just a regular visit from Dad, so the soldier didn't come with him every day.

Two day before the ceremony, her dad whisper to her, "We have to move Mr.Worden out of here during the engagement ceremony, we can't wait until the wedding day, because the submarine would leave by next week"

"I only have Ta Pol and Ta Bua working on this and they probably can't do much"

"I'll send two more guys to help, we can't use any more people, it would look too suspicious"

"But the people around here would be suspicious"

"Just let them be, those people can't do anything to us. So can you find a casket?"

"Yeah I found one"

"Ok that's good, I'll introduce you to the two guys tomorrow. You just have to introduce them to Ta Pol and Ta Bua, they would know what to do from there on"

Aom gives out a long sigh, looking out the window of her house. She walks pass all the gift without caring. Mrs.Orn looks up at her daughter as the petite girl walks pass her.

"Honey, where are you going?"

"I'm going to the cabin, I just want to know if everything is alright"

"I don't think you should, it would look too suspicious"

"I think it will be ok, I'll be careful"

Aom walks the cabin behind the orange orchard and while she's walking, she could hear the sound of metal banging from the boat dock.

'That person is there...still working without caring about her one bit' Aom thinks to herself.

Aom was in a hurry and was looking down on her feet to make sure that she won't trip because of her long cream color Thai style dress. She didn't notice her surrounding until she reach the cabin and saw a tall figure leaning back, sitting and looking over at her.