Chapter 7

~ Asia P.O.V ~

When the girls came home seeing them almost gave me a heart attack. I dangerously drove them to the hospital while I told YN to call the police on Jacob. That girl is so stubborn that I had to do it myself. She loves him to much. When we arrived at the hospital, two nurses came in with two stretchers.

YN: See. I knew I was a bad parent. I can't take care of 1 kid much less 3.

Asia: I found you a boyfriend. His name is Ashton. He's light skinned, light brown eyes, sorta puffy hair, 20 years old, and he's about 6'4. I set up a date for y'all. It's gonna be tomorrow (Saturday May 24 2014 ) at Olive Garden.

YN: Thanks Asia but I just don't think I'm ready. He sounds cute and all but are you sure? *phone rings* Hello

Operator: YN LN. You have a report being filed. You will be in court May 24 ,2014. Court will start at 6:00 PM.

YN: Thank you. *hangs up* Asia what time is the date

Asia: 6:30

YN: *puts her head down beginning to cry*

Asia: What's wrong

YN: Who I'm guessing is Jacob filed a custody report on me. I can't make the date. Court is 6:00 PM tomorrow afternoon.

Asia: Oh My Gosh. *puts head in hands*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ YN P.O.V ~

Just as I expected , it was Jacob. When I entered the court room, the judge immediately went to work. When the jury was over I was overly excited. I won his battle. I now have full custody of Maddie and Lexi. I made my way home trying to hurry to the date. I walked in the door and I saw Asia.

Asia: Hey YN. This is Ashton

YN: Oh. Hi. I'm YN

Ashton: I'm Ashton

I can't lie. The boy was cute. He was cuter than Asia described. He was really tall like , it took a lot for me to reach him. We had a really good connection. How did Asia meet him? He stayed at my house until 11:00. The girls were all sleep by then.