Chapter 3

Slenderman and Sally walked through the forest after they left the house. Well Slendyman could walk since he took long steps but Sally had to do bunny hops and skips to catch up to him. Sally started to get tired from hopping and skipping. She gave up and started lag behind. Slenderman noticed that she wasn't by his side anymore, he stopped and looked back at Sally who was dragging her feet.

"Hurry up, I'm afraid if we don't get there soon that Jeff will try to beautify everyone faces in the mansion. Then he'll probably try to bury Jane again or try to kill her."Slenderman said in annoyance, Sally titled her head and caught up with Slenderman.

"W-will Jeff do that to me? What did Jane to do him?" Sally started to get frighten from the thought and got closer to Slenderman.

"He will not kill you, don't worry I'll make sure of it. Now let's keep going." Slenderman ignored her question about what Jane did to Jeff, he started to walk while Sally grumbled and tried to catch up with the last of her energy.

"I can't Slenderman, you take HUGE steps!! My legs are too short and I'm getting tired!" Sally dragged her feet more and let her arms hang down dramatically like she been walking for days without water. Slenderman tentacles started to move a little in anger and impatience.

"Wells I don't know how to help you there, now stop complaining and keep up" Sally sighed dramatically, she looked at Slenderman then jumped on his back. Slenderman growled angrily, his tentacles moved more fierce than before.

"This is much better, now ONWARD TO THE MANSION!" Sally yelled happily and pointed forward. A tentacle grabbed Sally by her nightgown and moves her in front Slenderman face less head.

"What do you think your doing jumping on my back like that? I'm not a ride." Slenderman voice was calm but it had a hint of anger in it.

"B-but I can't walk anymore, P-please it'll be faster if you carry me and we'll get to the mansion sooner." Sally responded quickly stuttering, she never saw his angry side and she doesn't want to find out how bad he gets when he's angry. Slenderman thought about it, sighing in defeat and put her on his shoulders.

"Fine, your right. We won't get anywhere with you complaining and your slow pace. But I don't want to hear a sound from you or I'll make you walk again." Slenderman threatened, he felt her nod quickly and sighed in relief. She worst and more of a handful than Jeff, he started to walk again to the direction of the mansion.'Im getting too soft, Masky and Hoody must be rubbing off on me.' thought Slenderman grumpily. Slenderman looked at the dark sky, the only lights were coming from the mansion. He carefully took a sleeping Sally off of his shoulders and carried her inside the mansion. Smile started to back happily at Slenderman, Slenderman patted his head with a tentacle to quiet him down. He made his way to the living room and put Sally on the couch carefully to not wale her up. Smile looked at Sally, titling his head then sniffing her hand. Smiles laid down at the bottom of the couch where Sally was sleeping.  'Looks like Smile isn't bothered by her here' Slenderman thought.

Dragon:hey guys, i'll upload the other part later today or tomorrow. Comment,review and click on that little pretty star there, CLLLLIIIIIICCCCKK IITTTTT! umm... oh yeah follow me please too! thank for reading hope you enjoyed it.