Chapter 6

They kept running as the footsteps became louder and Sally got pulled into a room by a hand. The person pulled both Ben and Jane into the room too, closing the door quietly as the footsteps ran past it.

"thanks Red I thought we were goners for a second there." breathed out Jane, Red shook his head waving his long black hair around. He wore Pokemon characters clothes, he kinda looked like Ash just with long black hair and his eyes were glowing red.

"You know this might be the last time I'll help you from Jeff. I would think you two would get already together since you two act like an old married couple, and who is she?" Red smirking as he titled his hat toward Sally who was lost in his rich soft voice. Jane glared at Red while Ben stood there awkwardly.

"I swear to god you say that one more time and you won't be called strangled Red anymore. The ghost girl is Sally who's now my sister and you better not hurt her or I'll make your immortal life a living hell. That goes for both of you" Jane hissed at them while she pulled Sally behind her back. Sally stuck her head a little, blushing whenever Red made eye contact with her.

"Well hello there Sally as you know my name is Red. Hmp, weird I thought Slender said that the new girl was little but she looks like she's 13." Red titled his head, smiling sweetly at Sally who could feel her cheeks burning.

"I-I can change my age.. I thought i should turn 13 so I could run faster. D-do you know when Slenderman is coming back?" Sally stuttered nervously, Red shook his head and still smiling at her.

"no but I might be able to get you two to Hoody or Masky who can protect you from Jane's boyfriend." Red chuckled darkly as Jane started to stalk toward him with a bat in her hand that she found in the corner of his room. Red kept backing away from Jane laughing.
"I'm going to fucking kill you, it's going to be a mess by the time I finish with you" Jane swung the bat near Red head. Ben grabbed Sally arm and tugged her toward the door. Sally looked at Jane and Red who were now bickering while Red threw stuff at Jane to block her swings. Sally let Ben drag her outside to the hallway, leading her to the living room and turning on the Xbox that was next to the tv.

"Want to play some games? It's better than watching those two fight again." Ben said while looking through the video-games and Sally sat down on the couch.

"Okay.. You sure Jeff won't come out of nowhere and try killing us?" Sally looked around in worry as if Jeff would jump out of nowhere if she let her guard down. Ben put in Call of Duty and sat next to Sally, handing her a control.

"Na, he's sometimes cool but just that blood thirst gets him crazy.You two will be good friends probably." Ben and Sally played for at least an hour until Smile came up running toward them and unplugged the Xbox. The door creaked opened, Sally got up quickly and ran toward the door.

"Slendy?! Is that you!?" Sally yelled at she got to the door smiling, her smiled vanished and she tried running away. A white hand grabbed her by her shirt while the boy with a blue mask and black hood stared at them both in confusion.
"Well that was easy enough to caught you, I glad you made it fun for me but now the game is over girly." Jeff voice sounded from a bloodstained hood, Sally lashed out while the boy next to Jeff started to try to make him let go of her. Red came into the room and made Jeff let go of Sally.

"Jeff leave her alone, thank you jack for trying to help her. Sally you okay?" Red glared at Jeff while Sally turned into a five year old who was hiding behind Red. Sally sniffed and nodded, she gave a short squeak when Jack bent down to her height.
" It's fine Sally, he's Eyeless Jack. He won't hurt you and Jeff you should know better than messing with the new members that join us." Red and Jeff gave each other death glares until Jeff crossed his arms over his chest and took a step closer to Red.

"You aren't my boss and your aren't the fucking police around here. So why don't you go and get strangled again in your pathetic game. You like the new girl now Reddy? Huh or are you trying to act like a pain the ass just to get me mad?" Jeff hissed at Red, they started yelling insults and curses at each other. Sally turned to a ten year old since she wasn't that scared anymore following Jack who dragged her away from the two angry creepypasta's. Ben came along with Smile to help Jack show Sally to everyone in the mansion. They went up to Jane's room, they knocked on the door and less than a second Jane opened it. 

"OH GOD SALLY YOU OKAY!!! I SWEAR IF THAT JOKER HURTS YOU, IM GOING TO KILL HIM AND FEED HIM TO A PACK WOLFS THEN BURN HIS BODY!" Jane yelled as she gave Sally a death hug. The boys laughed as Sally asked for help from Jane who was still hugging her tightly. The boys finally had enough and pulled Sally away from Jane. They went downstairs, Sally ran up to the tall figure that was wearing a suit. 

"DADDY! YOUR BACK, I WAS SO SCARED!!!" A five year old Sally jumped on Slenderman, her words sanked into her head and she quickly let go of him. She kept her head down,

'He's going to be mad for me saying that...' Sally thought grimly  Slenderman stood there in shock but he patted her head with one of his tentacles. Sally smiled and hugged his legs, noticing that there were two boys standing there. One had a white mask with a pale jacket and his hood over his head. The other one had a black mask on with red eyes and a mouth sewed onto it. He wore a Orange  hood. 

"Sally this is Masky and Hoody. They help me with missions i go on or keep humans out of here. Toby will be coming back soon. I see you had some trouble with Jeff huh?" Slendy asked titling his head to the side and Sally nodded slowly. There was a loud crash as Red and Jeff came into the room. They were fighting, throwing stuff at each and Jeff kept swinging his knife near Red neck. Red dodged  the swings, they both had cuts and bruises all over their bodies. Slendy grabbed them both with his tentacles while Jeff lashed out blindly. 
"Masky take Sally to her room while i deal with these two." Slendy said in annoyance and anger. Sally hugged Slendy one more time before following Masky out of the room.