Chapter 7

Masky took Sally upstairs and stopped at the door of her room. Hoody covered Sally eyes while Masky opened the door, leading her inside while Hoody kept his hands over her eyes. When Hoody uncovered Sally's eyes, her five year old self squealed so loud that Masky, Hoody, Smile, Ben,and Jack had to  cover their ears. That didn't help much, Sally ran around her pink room that was filled with packets of glitter, toys, books, color pencils, a bed that hung from the ceiling and butterflies hanging down from the ceiling.

"Hey what's goin- oh shit did a unicorn vomit in here or a rainbow? Wow....it's really pink, it hurts my eyes!!!! They buuuuuurrrrn!!!" Jane stared wide eye around Sally's room and dropped to the floor pretending to die from the pink. She switched a few minutes then stayed still on the ground and had her tongue out.

"Come on Jaaaaaannnneeee it's awesome!!!!! I love it! It's pink who can go wrong with pink?!" Sally giggled and flopped onto Jane's stomach. Sally kept poking her face until Jane finally gave up and got up. She carried Sally around until Masky stole her from Jane and threw her in the air. Hoody caught a laughing Sally, Jack patted her head while Ben started to tickle her. Sally screamed, she and Ben started to play a tickle  war, Slendy came into the room to check on them, finding all seven of them sleeping. Slendy found Ben upside down in the closet, Masky and Hoody leaning against the wall, Jane face planted the ground, and Jack half  hanging off the window. Slendy got closer to his little girl who was sleeping on her bed with Smile next to her side.

"Night my child, I'll see you tomorrow in the morning." Slendy softly patted her head, he walked out of the room and turned off the light after he closed the door.
~morning time <3~

"Soo... Who gets to take Sally on her first mission?" Jane asked sleepily, it was 7 in the morning and everyone was awake except for Sally. Slendy let her sleep in since they tired her out pretty good last night. Everyone in the table waited eagerly except for Jeff who didn't want to do a mission with Sally at all. Slenderman "smiled" in his own way, everyone strangely knew when he was smiling, frowning, angry, upset or annoying.

"Well I suppose Masky and Hoody will be the ones in helping her with her first mission" Slendy chuckled as almost everyone sigh while Hoody and Masky high fives each other. Jeff sighed in relief that he didn't get to work with the little brat but he felt a small pain of disappointment , he shrugged it off.

"Thats another way in saying she'll be working with you Slendy!!!!! You guys work together, thats not fair! Can't I have her help me with my mission today!?!?! Slendy come on don't be like that!!!" Jane whined, Masky stuck his tongue out at her while Hoody stared at them in amusement.  Jane glared at him, point her fork at him.

"Quiet Tim I wasn't talking to you!!"

"DONT CALL ME THAT!"

"Why not Tiiiiiiiiim that is still your name"

"SHUT UP JANE"

"NO I WILL NOT SHUT UP"

"Can't you two stop arguing and be nice to each other?" Toby stared at them frightened while he stabbed his food with his fork. He sinked into his seat when Masky and Jane turn to him, glaring.

"NO STAY OUT OF THIS TOBY!" Both Jane and Masky yelled at him at the same time and they were about to go back to their argument when a girl with messy curly hair that was standing in all directions. She stumbled into the room sleepily, she took a seat next to Slendy and eating her breakfast slowly.

"Morning everyone, daddy what are we doing today?" Sally mumbled it out tiredly as her head hang down while she eat then she straighten up again. Slendy ruffled her hair, he chuckled and stood up. Masky threw a empty water bottle at Jane before following Hoody, Toby and Slendy out toward the door.

"Come on Sal you'll be working with us for today, so hurry up and get over here before you get way behind." Hoody held the door open for Sally who nodded excitedly as she woke up quickly when he said that. Sally got off the chair, running toward Hoody and ran outside to catch up with her Daddy Slendy. Slendy put Sally up on his shoulders, they made their way through the forest when Hoody caught up. Sally helped out Masky, Toby, and Hoody keep out or scare off humans while Slendy left to somewhere else that he needed to deal with. Sally laid across on all of their laps while they wanted for Slendy to come back since there was no more humans to drive away or insane. 

"Sorry I came late, i had to get this... Well him" Slendy appeared from behind the tree's, holding out a teddy bear. Slendy put the teddy bear down, the bear stood up and looked at the new strangers. The Teddy bear had Dark brown fur with blood staining him and he was carrying a small name tag in his stubby hands. Sally smiled and went up to the teddy bear, it held his arms out for her. She picked him up and looking at his name tag that he was holding. 

"Charlie? um.. You'll be my friend right Charlie?" Sally smiled at the bear as she hugged him.

"Yes, I'll be your friend Sal"  Charlie said in Sally head, she looked up at Slendy who was nodding, he could hear him too but the other guys didn't. Sally hugged Slendy who pulled her up onto his shoulder. She yawned, leaning against Slendy head while all of them walked back home. She mumble under her breath before she drifted off to the land of dreams. "Thank you for Charlie daddy... all of you won't leave me here alone....your all my new family." Slendy felt a pain of sadness yet happiness that she trusted them already to called as her new family.