Souls and Dreams

It was an early morning in March, the wind had a cold chill to it this time of year. The time was 7:00 a.m. a good time to wake up for most people. A peaceful morning in the house of skeleton brothers and Mettaton.

Papyrus was cooking breakfast and chatting with his husband Mettaton who was sitting at the dining table. Both had smiles on their faces as they talked and Papyrus cooked some pancakes. But one member of the household was not present. Sans.

He was awake, but in his room. He was thinking, something that could be dangerous, stupid, or amazing. He was trying to find the right time to do something life changing. He was fairly certain he was ready for this, and that he could do it, but the decision affected those he lived with as well.

After about half an hour of contemplation, Sans decided that, yes, he was going to go through with this. It was something he had only dreamt of doing, but he felt confident.

He had been saving up his magical stores for weeks now, and carefully thought through how to go about this. Now or never.

Focusing all his magic into his strongest wish, he had his eyes closed in concentration, as blue and gold emitted from his left eye and flowed through his bones. As he succeeded he fell unconscious.

~Dream Scape~

Sans found himself in the land of his mind and dreams as planned. He was happy that it was working!

In front of him was an outline of an empty soul in need of a trait to ignite it. As well as the six monster soul traits to choose from.

Sans had thought long and hard about what choose in advance, so he walked up to the purple trait of perseverance and held it in his hands, then carefully brought to the empty soul and inserted it. A bright flash of purple light and soul had a trait.

The new soul floated towards its creator and sans accepted it. Ready to wake into the reality of his decision.

~Reality~

Sans woke up. He just needed to check to make sure, make sure that this was real, that his wish had been granted.

Quickly lifting up his shirt to expose a newly formed midsection made of blue ecto-flesh, with a small purple soul floating peacefully inside. Sans eyes filled with happy tears as a genuine smile graced his features.

This was his wish, his souling, his child. Sans was now pregnant, and he couldn't be happier.