April Antics

A month has now passed, it is about mid April. Sans was now one whole month into his pregnancy, and the morning started like any other.

It was 7:00 a.m. a beautiful day, the sun is shining, birds are singing, the flowers are blooming, and the sound of retching could be hear in the household of the skeleton brothers, and Mettaton.

Sans had woken up to one of the many glories of pregnancy, morning sickness. He had been experiencing this symptom quite a bit as of late, needless to say he wasn't enjoying it. So once again he was locked up in the bathroom, hunched over the toilet, puking.

Papyrus was worried about his older brother, he was standing outside of the bathroom at the door, the sound was awful, Papyrus could only imagine what it felt like. He shivered at the thought.

"Pappy darling, I understand you are worried but Sans if fine, this symptom only lasts the first couple months of pregnancy, he'll be fine." Mettaton tried to offer Papyrus some comfort. "I KNOW, IT'S JUST.. I CANNOT HELP BUT WORRY."

Mettaton thought for a moment, "Well why don't you help me make breakfast? You know make something that Sans will be able to keep down." Papyrus brightened a bit at the idea, "OF COURSE I WILL HELP, THAT IS A GREAT IDEA!" Mettaton smiled, "Thank you darling~"

___________A couple hours later_____________

A while later Sans was feeling much better, and was at the park with Papyrus, Mettaton, Toriel, Asgore, Frisk, Undyne, and Alphys . He sitting on a bench watching Paprus and Undyne spar. Toriel and Asgore were playing with Fisk on the small playground. Mettaton was busy cheering on Papyrus.

Alphys came over and sat on the bench that Sans was currently sitting on. "H-hi, um h-how are y-you?" Alphys asked. "oh, pretty good, you seen any good anime recently?" Alphys brightened at the question.

The two talked about anime and science for the duration of the time they were at the  park. Eventually everyone had to go home though. On the way Mettaton asked Sans, "How is Alphys Sans? I didn't much opportunity to talk to her." "she's good, working hard as a scientist." Mettaton hummed at the response.

________Later at home_________

"GOOD NIGHT BROTHER!" Papyrus yelled down the hall before he closed the door on to his and Mettatons' room. "'night you guys!" Sans responded. Before entering his own room and closing the door behind him.

Sans crawled into bed, snuggling into the comforter. Before he went to sleep he placed a hand on his midsection, and thought peaceful things to lull himself to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------

Author Notes

Sorry it took a while to update this again, and that the chapter is rather short. I've been really busy lately. But I have news! I will be posting a spoopy oneshot for Halloween very soon! Just check out my other stories and you'll probably find it. It probably won't be Undertale themed, but it also might, not really sure yet. :Y  

Also if you like this story, please check out my other stories, I give these works my all!

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed the chapter!