Mr. Chair X Reader

Mr. Chair X Reader Part 1

A/N: This is part 1 of Mr. Chair x Reader. I assume that you read the beginning of the story which is called Mr. Chair, Piggeh, Cry, and Pewdie X Reader. If you have please continue reading, if not I recommend you read it so you have an idea on what is going on. Here we go.

"The Bro!!!!!!" Stephano and Pewdie run one way, Piggeh and Cry run another, leaving you and Mr. Chair to run the last direction. You throw the sword to the side so you can run faster. You follow Mr. Chair till there is no where else to run. You both look back and spot the Bro catching up to you. You start to feel light-headed and then the Bro poofs. "Phew it was just a poofer... ______?" You feel your vision start to fade and you start to collapse. You fall over, Mr. Chair catches you, your vision blackens. "______...." You hear your friends voice in the darkness "(Friends name)!!!!" You scream and run towards (his/her) voice. You see your friend, you run to touch their hand but the ground underneath you cracks and crumbles below you. Your friend grabs your hand once it caves in. Your friend tries to pull you up... But that's when you see a barrel come up behind (him/her) and push them down with you... You jolt awake and feel like you had hit the ground. You were out of breath... You look around, you realize that you had a wet cloth over your forehead. You were in a bed with a blanket over your body. You look over to see Mr. Chair sitting on the floor by your bedside with his arms and head on the bed asleep. You sit up and stroke Mr. Chair's, soft and silky chocolate brown hair. You smile thinking to yourself, you had a friend who cared about you... 'He looks so cute when he sleeps... It's good to know that he took care of me while I was out...' You hear Mr. Chair mumbling but can't quite make out the words he is saying. You get up, wrap the blanket around Mr. Chair, and take his glasses and beret off. You set them on a near by table, you sit on the bed, and start to read a book while you wait.