I Will Not Bow

A/N: So sorry it took so long to update this one I got bad writers block. Anyway enjoy this chapter. Also by the way this chapter does and any chapter after this will contain some violence, swearing, and over all is better for a more mature audience.

"Gah!" You cried out in pain after being stabbed by the barrel. You kick the barrel away from you, knocking the dagger out of his hand. You grab the dagger open the semi-locked cage Mr. Chair was in and cut the ropes that bound him. He removed what was muffling him.

You look back and at least five more barrels showed up and the two you took down had gotten back up, you quickly got Mr. Chair out of the cage and you both started to run before you got grabbed by the barrels. Mr. Chair stopped and went to help you but you stopped him. "Don't worry about me! Quickly find the others! Go!" A few barrels ran after Mr. Chair but he managed to make it away safely. The barrels grabbed the dagger away from you and dragged you to the basement.

They took you to the master barrel's throne room where he was pleased to see you. "Ah. _______, how nice to see you again. This time it seems you remember everything. Well since you do. I thought you might want to see your parents.~" The master barrel finished speaking and stepped out of the way. There were to skeletons wearing the clothes that your parents wore the night you were captured. Their clothes were blood stained and dirty.

"No!!!!" You screamed. "We found them a few months after we caught you." He spoke almost tormenting your agony. "You bastard! I'm going to kill you!" You screamed full of rage. "Now now my dear _____.~ There is no need to be rash.~ Besides I've decided that your more useful to me with your memories than you are without. I'm going to marry you. Then your going to help me take over the world with all my barrels! Now bow to your new king!" He expected you to bow when you spit in his face.

"I'll never bow to someone like you! I will not bow! You can torture me! You can break me! I will never marry you or accept you to be my king!" He wiped the spit from his face then slaps you as hard as he can across the face. You winced in pain from the harsh, stinging pain that ran through your cheek. You glared at him spitefully when the master barrel had you sent to a room. The barrels threw you into the room closed and locked the door behind you. You sat up and looked around the room when you realized where it was.

This was on the floor just above the basement, it was your bedroom. You touched a old dirty and dusty present box that sat on the side table. It was from your parents for your 17th birthday. You feel tears start to flow down your cheeks when you remember your mother and father. You remember what they looked like, then that memory changes to what their skeletons looked like. Your hands shook as you untied the bow on the box. You took off the bow and opened the box.

Sitting in the box was a little music box, you pulled it out and opened it. There was a portrait drawing of you, your mother, and your father from the morning of your 17th birthday folded up in the bottom. The music playing from the music box was your favorite lullaby that your mother would always sing to you when you were a child. There was also your father's most treasured emblem that was a good luck charm he always kept with him. You pulled it out gently holding it all close to your chest as you cried.

You sat down as you let out a cry of agony as the tears continued to flow so fast that you couldn't even wipe them in time. After some time passed you managed to wipe away the tears and devise a plan against all of the barrels. You set what was in your hands down in the present box and closed it up. You looked around the room to try to spot anything that you could use as a weapon or as a trap.

Fortunately you happened to have something hidden in the false backing of your wardrobe. You pulled it away and it revealed a secret passage that your parents had designed specifically for this type of occasion. You slipped through it closing up the passageway as you went. You walked down the cold cobblestone passage that had some moss and moisture along the walls and floor. You hated it in here but you knew that this would be your only chance to escape.

~ Mr. Chair's POV ~

I had ran as far as I could until I managed to lose the barrels. I was sitting in a bedroom that had a large wardrobe in it where I was hiding. I sat there catching my breath hoping not to be too loud otherwise I would be found. I heard voices down the hall but I didn't recognize them with the blood rushing through my ears. I silently whispered to myself begging that they didn't come to this room. 'Just my luck... They are coming closer... Please just pass the room...' I thought to myself.

"Stephano, do you have any clue where Mr. Chair and _______ could've went? We've been looking for them for hours and we haven't seen them since we split up earlier." I heard a whiny Swedish accented voice. I then heard an annoyed but calm voice with a thick accent speak up. "Pewdie, shut the fuck up. I've told you already I have no idea where they happen to be. We've searched most of the area and there has been no sight of them." I heard a loud whine come from just outside the door.

I climbed out of the wardrobe and walked over to the door just for it to open revealing the owners of the two voices. "Stephano! Felix!" I cried with delight. "Mr. Chair! Where have you been?! Wait- Where is _______?" Stated Pewdie with some concern. I looked down with no words to say and they realized what I would've said. Stephano spoke first quite cool headed and calm about the situation. "So she was kidnapped by the barrels correct?" I just nodded silently not wanting to speak but I finally did. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect her..." I felt a hand touch my shoulder gently. "Don't worry about it Mr. Chair we will go get her." I heard Pewdiepie speak. Stephano spoke up right after him. "Pewdie, if we are going to go get her we have to come up with a plan first."

Just then we heard a deep scream from down the hall. Felix, Stephano, and I all ran straight to the room where we heard the scream erupt from. When Stephano bust the door open we all saw Cry being pinned down by Piggeh while he tried to Piggeh slide him. Pewdie instantly ran over and shoved Piggeh off. "Get off him Piggeh!" Piggeh landed on the floor on the side of the bed and sat up giving Pewdiepie a dirty look. "What the fuck Pewds!!!? I was about to give him a taste of the Piggeh via the Piggeh slide."