Getting ready

It was a normal Friday at Blackwell Victoria was being her usual bitchy self and Nathan was being his usual obnoxious rich kid self but I couldn't do anything or say anything or I would be kicked out the vortex club and I didn't want to be a nobody again so whilst every one was sitting under the tree I decided to go to the toilet I got into the toilet and Kate was there washing her hands "hey Kate!" I said with a smile on my face "oh , hey Sophie," Kate said "so are you going to the vortex party tonight?" I asked "yeah me Alyssa and Brooke are all meeting in my room to get ready you can join us if you want!" She exclaimed " I'd love to but I'm going to have to pass I promised Victoria she could pic out my outfit." Kate pushed the door open "okay I'll see you at the party though, bye!" The door closed behind her I was by myself in the toilet for a couple of seconds until Victoria opened the door for me "are you coming soph! I'm so excited that I get to dress you up for one night!" I smiled and followed her to my dorm.

We got to my dorm I opened the door and plopped onto my bed Victoria grabbed my arm and pulled me back up "no time, I have to create a master piece over all she spent about 1 hour and a half on my hair and make up I went to look in the mirror and she covered it "you can't look yet I'm not done!" She browsed through all my clothes she didn't really like any of them because mine and her tastes are very different until she set her eyes on this black dress it had a heart shaped top and then it flared out when it met the middle of my hips it stopped just before it met my knees it was plain but beautiful at the same time she picked out a pair of black plat forms too which complemented the dress very well I put the dress and shoes on Victoria covered the mirror "are you ready to see what you look like?" I nodded she moved away from the mirror and the girl I was looking at was so beautiful I couldn't believe that was me my ombré hair was flicked over onto one side and had curls in and Victoria was very talented in doing make up so I looked amazing I hugged her and she hugged me back "thank you so much Victoria!" She pushed me away whilst still holding onto my arms "your welcome but don't smudge my master piece" she said as she walked out of my room to go and get ready herself.