Yes or no

NATHANS POV
---------------
"Umm..... where did this come from" Sophie said whilst holding my hands "just say yes or no Sophie" I said with a kind or pissed look "yes!" She said with a smile on her face. I stood up of the bench picked her up and spun her around I put her down again then kissed her, we walked back to my car holding hands then I remembered I was meant to go and see Jefferson I walked Sophie back to her dorm and told her and come and see her later I made my way to Jefferson room when I got there he was still there on his computer no wonder he needs glasses he always on that thing. I walked in and locked the door behind "and where the hell have you been!" he said as I closed the door "I've been with my girlfriend if you must know!" He grabbed my chin and pulled it up "don't use that tone with me and don't kill her like you did with Rachel" he walked back over to his computer "so who is the lucky lady?" He said with a slight chuckle "Sophie?" He looked at me with a confused look "Sophie, Sophie Robson?" "Yeah, why" "no reason I just thought she would be into more older intelligent guy like me not little shits like you," he walked over to a table and leaned against it "you're only dating her to save her from me," he walked over to the door and opened it for me "but she's still in my photography class and you aren't there to protect her!" he said as he slammed the door in my face. He was right though I couldn't protect her when she went off to photography and only I knew what he was capable of she would just treat him like another teacher I would have to walk her to the door and then meet her straight after I took out my phone it was 10pm where did this day go I thought to myself I better go and see Sophie. I walked to Sophies dorm and thought to myself how I actually wasn't the one who killed Rachel it was jeffershit it was all his fault he overdosed her and ... he might do the same to Sophie and blame it on me ... I ... I have to see her I walked really fast to her dorm I knocked on her door and walked in.