Mr. Bad Boy//CameronDallas

"You know, any girl would kill to be in your position," His warm breath blazes down the skin of my neck, making my emotions spread like a wildfire.

"Well, I'm not just any girl," I emphasize between breaths, the intensity between us is too close and I'm beginning to forget how to breathe.

"You're right," He smirks, his mint breath trespassing into my nostrils as he parts his full pink lips again, "You're worse than any other girl, by far."

Amara Bell passionately pursues intellectual activities, esoteric knowledge, rather than engaging more social or popular activities- Resulting her being in the very bottom of the social life; unless you count internet. She's anti-social, self-centered, and an unattached loner, who relies desperately on her knowledge to guide her way through life. That is, until she is forced to live under the same roof as the bad boy, Cameron Dallas whilst her natural home is under construction. He possesses a unique combination of an extremely hot body, bad boy reputation, seducing pearly bright smile, advanced knowledge skill-set, sex god, but yet can fool you with casting his charming manners and romantic gentleman act, something so rare and captivating, not even Amara wouldn't stand a chance at resisting his bad boy pull. But little did she know, she was only a part of his twisted addiction.

**Warning foul language and sexual content**