II Hate

Y/n's p.o.v

"Just jump" i said to myself.

But I couldn't no matter how much I wanted to die right now I just couldn't the thought of dying just made me not want to jump.

But when I thought of my brother I had to jump I would see him again.

I'd do anything to see my brother again so I jumped.

The water was cold - no it was freezing actually i let myself sink before slowly running out of air.

As an instinct I tried to swim back up but I couldn't I never actually properly learned how to swim..

I closed my eyes and let the water consume me.

Yoongi's p.o.v

Vacation that's what I wanted sure I loved being an idol but honestly it's getting a little mainstream..

I can't walk out on the street without hundreds of girls calling my name.

Everyone recognized me.

Until yesterday I was taking a walk in the park at night and I saw a girl she was covered in blood it was none of my business though.

She had puffy swollen eyes it made her look quite ugly but she was probably crying I shrugged it off and walked home.

The next morning I went back to the park would she still be there.

I don't really care about others peoples problems but if she got caught by the police because of the blood I would be interrogated because I saw her last night.

I threw a wet cloth at her and walked away.

At least she doesn't have to live life being a perfect idol.

I decided to take a walk along the bridge my friends were all sleeping so I sneaked out of my dorm I was at the beginning of the bridge when I saw a girl standing on the edge of the bridge.

I slowly walked I was still about five minutes away from her she wouldn't jump will she..?

And that's when she jumped.

It took about 10 min for me to realize that a girl had just jumped off the bridge.

I ran so fast.

Is she dead already.

Fuck it.

I jumped off the bridge and opened my eyes in the water it was dark very dark but her surprisingly pale skin sparkles with the moonlight I held on to her waist and pulled her to shore

I looked at her face.

It was the girl from the park did she try to kill herself.

I leaned in I needed to save her I did cpr.

After a few tries she sat up fast and spit water out

"I'm not dead" she said somewhat sadly.

Wow what a thanks for saving her life.

She realized what had happened and glared at me.

What the actual fuck I just saved her life.

"HOW COULD YOU...- YOU RUINED EVERYTHING I CANT SEE HIM ANYMORE..!"

She she get dumped by her boyfriend or something..

"jimin.. "

Jimin? Does she mean park jimin?

She seemed weak after saying jimin she passed out and I catched her in my arms.

How did she know jimin.

Jimin he was a great person honestly he was supposed to debut in our group with our friends but then he just suddenly disappeared and I never saw him again.

I need to take his girl back to the dorm maybe she knows where jimin is and if she does that would be so much help.

( here is a short chapter cuz I haven't updated :))) I hope you like the new chapter )