VII

Y/n's p.o.v

The boys.. I haven't seen them in like forever It made me happy that they all use the nicknames I gave them.

Taehyung.. tae tae or v

Namjoon... joonie.. rm.

Hoseok .. our sunshine or jhope

Jin.. our mom.. oh how I miss Jin he was like a mother to everyone so sweet and kind.

Yoongi.. suga

Jungkook... kookie. I was particularly fond of .. well you see jungkook was there for me threw my ups and downs when jimin was busy but I never really liked him in any other way but a friend..

And jimin.. my special most lovable brother .. chim chim..

I remember all of the boys were different in a lot of ways and they were all so unique.

Today I finally get to see them again.

Yoongi's p.o.v

Speaking honestly, I'm not quite sure the guys even remember her. They have never brought her up in a conversation, like ever..

Well i guess i gotta hope for the best.

( at their dorm )

Y/n's p.o.v

"So I'm guessing you wanna knock.."
Yoongi said.

I wasn't sure i was nervous, it felt as though i was about to run a marathon.

I was nervous, but also...afraid i wasn't sure what i would say if they asked about my brother.. In the end i knew i was scared.

Although i really wanted to knock on their door and be the happy cheerful girl i used to be i couldn't.

I couldn't even answer yoongi so i just nodded no.

He seemed confused at first but i guess he got the hint.

"Alright then i guess we'll just go in, cuz i have the keys." He shrugged and began to unlock the door.

"Alright welcome to our dorm" he said and opened the door.

As i walked in it fast as if everything went in slow motion.

Everyone was there..

As i scanned the room i saw

Kookie first.

"Kookie?" I questioned wondering if he still remembered the name i used to call him when we were younger.

"Y/n?! Is that you where is chim chim?" He flashed his bunny smile

I gulped jimin..

"I-uh he.." I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"He's dead.." I croaked.

"Y/n.." He approached me and no wrapped his very muscular arms around my waist.

"Ill just leave you guys." Yoongi said.

"Ww-wait" the last thing i wanted was yoongi gone he was there right after jimin passed and unlike before i grew very fond of him these past days.

He turned "whats up"

"Dont leave me." I looked down.