V

( hey guys I'm back after like 300000 years. At first I took a break because I was just having writers block and I couldn't really think of anything but when I wanted to write again I heard new about shinee and jonghyun and I have loved shinee ever since I got into Kpop and it made me really sad I had no motivation to write and no ideas I'm slowly getting better with the idea in my mind that he is in a better place and he is happy so I will try to be happy as well ok ima start the chapter now :)

Y/n's p.o.v

"Y/n your jimin's sister aren't you?" He said.

"You know jimi-" wait...

It all came back to me that time jimin took me to meet his friends yoongi was there ..

"Yoongi? As in SUGA YOONGI?!"

Fuck it's the end of me dear lord please forgive me for my sins how could you make me remember him at a time like this?!!!

Let me just say yoongi was my crush when I was smaller and I would hang out with jimin's friends I confessed to him once on Valentine's Day but he chuckled and walked away.

I called him suga because his smile was sweet like sugar..

"Did you just call me suga" he laughed.

"Y/n you know you called me suga on Valentine's Day telling my smile was sweet like-" I cut him off and covered his mouth with my hand.

"Shut the hell up! I know what I said don't remind me"  fucking idiot i don't even like him anymore why did he bring that up.

"Sorry haha I didn't think you would get so offended" he smiled.

His smile is still as sweet as sugar...

Yoongi's p.o.v

I know jimin is not with us anymore but the less I talk about hopefully the faster she can get through this I wasn't y/n to start a new life.

Wait- but why does it look like she's spacing out.

"Yo y/n? What the fuck you good girl?"

"Suga" she called out.

Shit I think my heart fluttered for a second there.

"It's yoongi dumb shit"

"DUMB SHIT?!!" She smacked my forehead.

Looks like that snapped her back to reality.

"Ow.. " I chuckled.

"Yoongi I-" I cut her off It felt like she was gunna try to bring up jimin again so I had to.

"How about you see the guys again?" I suggested.

"That's sounds fun" she smiled.

"I mean I do miss kookie" she said.

Why did this shithead have to give everyone nicknames it bothers me.

"You mean jungcock?" I slightly glared.

"Hey why are so salty what had he ever done to you?"

"Gottenanicknamefromyou" I said at the speed of light.

"Huh?" She stared a me confused.

"Never mind lets go".

( SO I KNOW IT SHORT BUT WHATEVS I GUESS IT KINDA A FILLER BYYE :')

( btw I never check over my stories so excuse my grammar :)