Chapter 1

Chapter 1

SYDNEYS POV

"Wake up Sydney! Today's the day!" says my mom enthusiastically

"Mom... It's 8 in the morning." I say

"Its not that early Sydney get up and get ready our plane leaves in 2 hours." my mom says

She's obviously annoyed with me. I get up and I look like I got hit by a bus. I put on my ripped high waisted shorts and wear lace tank top. I also lace up my combat boots and put my hair in a messy bun and put some mascara, concealer, and eyeliner on. I look pretty good actually. I grab my suitcase and go. When downstairs my mom is helping my dad get the suitcases in the car, My older sister who is 19 named Stella is texting her friends, my 18 year old brother Logan is eating, and my younger sister who is 15 named Arden. Stella is beautiful she is also the most bitchy person I've ever met. She has wavy brown hair and green eyes. Logan is a big athlete he is really muscular and big. He's also tall and has brown hair and blue eyes. Arden is really nice and GORGEOUS. She doesn't fit in with our family. She has straight blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She's an athlete too she's an acrobatic dancer and a gymnast. So she's really thin and muscular as well. It's weird Arden has Blonde hair and nobody else in my family does. My name is Sydney. I have straight brown hair and blue eyes. I was a volleyball player but, stopped to work on my academics.

"Hey loser." said Stella

"Hey bitch." I say

"SYDNEY!!" yelled my mother

"Oops sorry it slipped out." I say

Logan and Arden are snickering in the background and I flip Stella off. I'm

not taking this crap today.

"Ok guys time to go to Chino Hills, California." says my dad excited.

Great. Family vacation to Chino Hills I'm pretty sure you've never heard of it. I didn't before my parents decided to go there. A few days ago I told my best friend Kate about us going and

she was said

"OH MY GOD DO YOU KNOW WHO LIVES IN CHINO HILLS!"

"Who?" I asked

"CAMERON DALLAS FROM VINE! OMG HES SOO HOT." she yelled

I regretted asking I don't like Cameron Dallas one bit. I've seen his stuff on vine and he doesn't seem real.

------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading I hope you've enjoyed this chapter and the newest chapter will be coming shortly!

Thanks again!