Chapter 11

SYDNEYS POV
I decide I'm not going to be mad anymore. I ask Stella if she wants to go to the beach and she says "Yup."
So me and Stella are walking to the beach and we are stopped by these 3 guys.
"Can I help you?" asks the tallest he has brown hair and brown eyes. He has an orange bandana in his hair that matches his aqua blue swim suit.
"No thank you!" says Stella
"My name is Taylor." He says
"I'm Stella." Stella says
"This is my brother Noah and his friend Aaron." Taylor said
"This is my younger sister, Sydney." Stella says and walks off with Taylor leaving me with Noah and Aaron.
'Um hi." I say
"Hey. So your Sydney right." says Aaron.
"Yeah. Your Aaron and he's Noah." I say
"Correct." says Aaron
He's really cute. REALLY cute.
I talk to him for a while and Noah goes home.
"So you're living in California for 7 more weeks?" Asks Aaron
"Yes. And you've lived in California since you were 7?" I ask
Aaron is 16 like me and we hung out ALL day! I gave him my phone number and once I got home he texted me.
Sydney-
I had a great time today.
-Aaron
He's so sweet I text him back
Aaron-
Aww! You're so sweet! I had a great time with you too. Maybe we can hang out again. :)
-Sydney
CAMERONS POV
I poured my heart out to Sydney. She doesn't get it does she? I haven't felt this way with a girl in a long time probably never. I kind of been a player I guess. I text Sydney
Sydney,
Please forgive me I have never loved anybody as much as I love you. Please Sydney. I never meant to kiss Anastasia I was trying to break up with her to be with you. I love you Sydney more than anyone has ever loved anyone.
Cameron Dallas.

Cameron-
Thank you for the text it means a lot and I forgive you but, I will never feel the same way about you. I cannot be in a relationship with you. I'm sorry Cameron.
-Sydney Miller

I lay down and for the first time in years I feel something wet drop down my face. I quickly wipe it off. I cannot believe I'm crying over a girl. I just miss her so much.