Chapter 27

Camerons POV
I receive another text from Elizabeth

From: Elizabeth
Just sit there don't respond that's fine act like nothing ever happened to us act like I was never there. That's fine. You don't care about anything but, yourself. You think your invincible but you not maybe that's why I didn't like you. I wish I never met you Cameron. I never should have. I hate you.

That text repeats in my head until the last word.

I hate you.
It keeps repeating then I get pissed.

To:Elizabeth
Hate me what ever I don't give a fuck anymore. Like I ever cared about you your just a girl there's 7 billion people in this word and I got you what bad luck. Have fun crying because I'm fucking done with you and your shit. I have an amazing girlfriend who I love and is more beautiful than you and more amazing she is special you are like a mcdonalds they're millions all over the world. Your not important to me you were just a stepping stone you whore.

I sent it and I immediately regretted it.

To Elizabeth
I didn't mean that! I'm sorry I got mad! I'm so sorry.

From: Elizabeth
You meant that you douche leave me alone.

My heart sinks to below my stomach

Elizabeth's POV
I go into my room and cry. Then I have a hard time breathing.
"Mom!" I scream
she runs down
"I can't breathe." I stutter
"PATRICK CALL 911!" She yells
the ambulance comes soon after. I am put on a stretcher and brought into a truck. Then, the world goes dark.