Chapter 30

AN
Please if you read the last chapter know that sucicde is never the answer. Second, I'm sorry Arden died one of my close friends wants her back but, she isn't coming back sorry.
Byyeeee
Isabella
Elizabeth's POV (yay)
I feel a squeeze and I squeeze back and I open my eyes. To see Stella with her hair curled a black crop top with a daisy on front some ripped shorts MY red converse some blue bangles and rose earrings.
"Those are my shoes." I say
Stella presses a button and a Doctor and Nurse come in.
"Elizabeth?" the nurse says
"Hello." I say
"She's alive." the nurse whispers
"It's a miracle." the doctor says
"Page the parents." the doctors continues
"Right away." the nurse says and scurries out.
"Will Charlotte and Patrick Miller please go to C124 in Wing E?" says the Nurse. In 5 minutes my parents arrive. My mom starts crying and my dad runs over to me and kisses me "I love you sweetheart." my dad says
"Where's Arden?" I ask
"She's at a friends house." my mom quietly says
"Ok." I say
"Are you hungry?" my mom says
"A little." I say
"I'll get you something to eat." my mom says
"Ok thank you." I say
They leave and Stella leaves with them. I put my cold hands in my pocket and feel a piece of paper. I open it.
To- Elizabeth K. Miller
Dear Elizabeth,
If you ever get this and if you ever are able to read this note but if anyone is reading this I must say. I am sorry for putting you in a coma after all the mean things I've done to you I've recently started cutting myself and today my suffering ends. I am planning to overdose on any drug I find knowing that I almost killed you makes me not want to live any longer. I will always love you Elizabeth.
Never forget me.
Andrea (Arden) Miller
I drop the note and it falls to the ground. I just stare for a minute and wipe my eyes pick up the note and read it over again.
My little sister is dead. And I could've saved her. I could've I was in some coma. I throw the note turn around into my pillow and scream. Tears start pouring out. This is all my fault.

AN
Hey Guys.
I haven't had the best day and I think I'm just going to write. To get my feelings out.
XX
Isabella