Play Boy

Guess who...

_lances perspective_

I walked out of my apartment. (Surprise, surprise my roommate didn't wake up.) I made the decision to go out tonight without Hunk. The reason why is because he's a softy. I don't want to ruin his little mind with my actions. I learned that the hard way when I took him to a concert once.. let's just say his girlfriend wasn't happy with me for a while.

Anyways I would think the whole 'lone wolf' thing, would make girls want me more.

Well.. I was wrong. The first bar I went to was tarable none of my pickup lines worked. NONE how is this possible!?! I almost got killed to! By one of girl's boyfriend's who happened to be there. Luckily I ran out of there before he could hurt my face. I put to much effort into my face to have it be ruined by a crazy boyfriend.

So I went to a bar near by Wich happened to be a gay one. If your wondering yes I'm bi and these guys where to good to pass up. I walked around a bit before just giving up. All of them where distracted by echother or thim selfs. I sighed before getting up for a nother drink.

"Um excuse me?" I turned around to see a short boy with a bit of crazy brownish hair and glasses.

"Sorry your not my type.." I said. Before batting another look at him.

"No, I'm not asking for me. My friend over there the one who looks really emo." He pointed to a guy sitting at a table alone. why not look? He might be hot? His black hair covered parts of his face (his hair was also in a mullet Wich threw me off. A mullet really?)

"Well?" He said.

"Um.. no thank you."

He signed and walked away. I just thought that he was a lonely teen who hasn't dated in his life. But... threw out the night all I could do was keep glancing at him.

He had really pale skin. Like buddy go out side, the sun has a meeting with you thats long over due. I was able to catch a glimpse of his face. He was admittedly good looking. Besides the mullet.. but his eyes where a striking gray color.

Before I could see any more some guy started talking to him. I didn't really care who it was at that moment I just felt a pain in my stomach. (Maybe I didn't eat enough?) Soon after they where done talking the mullet haired guy rested his head on the table. Covering his face in the process, now that for some reason really annoyed me.

So just for the fun of it I walked over to him hoping that he would maybe talk to me. I tapped his shoulder as he slowly turned around.

"Guys.. I think we should go this--" he had cut himself off when he looked at me. He's eyes scanned my body as I looked longingly at his face. Say something!!! Otherwise he will think your a creep!

"Well I guess I'm too late.." I signed.

"For what..?" He asked, his voice was low and the words just seemed to flow right out.

"To dance with you." I answered, I wasn't that bad at dancing so why not and I didn't feel like getting this kid drunk.

"Did someone ask you to talk to me?"

Shit.. I wanted to say yes but I had a feeling that he would reject my offer. I know how these things pan out, so I did what any one would do in this situation.

"Nope unless my brain counts then yes?" I smiled, now questioning my self as to what made me want to be with him so much.

He sat there pondering for a moment. "Well.. I can still dance if you would like to.."

WHAT IT WORKED?? Of course it worked you Idiot now say something!

"Waite really? I mean... Um ok. My name is Lance." I stuttered a bit please don't change your mind?

"I'm Keith." He said, his mouth forming a small smile.

I took his hand and headed to the dance floor. Don't mess this up Lance if you do you are never going to see this boy again. Wait why should I worried about him!? I can get someone else in no time if I really wanted to.

I danced a little bit until I noticed that Keith was just watching. Is he scared?

"Come on dance, I won't judge." I said.

With that he started dancing a little. He didn't say he was that good!! He looked so graceful, sexy and...and I'm being too nice. I can't let him out do me. (Ok I might be a little competitive but it isn't a bad thing..)

I took him and wrapped my arm around him. Now he was really close. He grabbed on to my shirt, wow he's strong.. No! I'm not going to let him get ahead of me!

"So.. do you have a boyfriend?"

"No.." He muffled, Across his face I could see him blushing. Wich made me blush.

"Good." I said, before leaning in and giving him a small kiss.

His grip on my shirt slowly softened. Thank goodness I thought he would rip my shirt off already. I slipped my hand up his shirt. Fuck.. dose he have a six pack?! Before I could confirm so he pulled away.

"Is something wrong?"

"Yes, You." He said his face held a disappointed look as he walked away.

No no no... I messed up. Now I know I do stupid things but this boy was someone I didn't feel like losing. Why I don't know but I knew I would never forgive myself if I let him go.

Wow people are actually reading this?? I know this was kinda fast but I hope to become better at this.