TALL HANDSOME STRANGER. BROTHER AGAINEST BROTHER GUN FIGHT

A tall handsome stranger just rides into town. with fire in his eyes burning as red as sun down his boots are all dusty and his coat opened wide six ways of dying hang low on his side and he went into the town hall asking for Sodapop Curtis they told him that he is still town deputy. he says that Sodapop's time had come that his notch is already craved on his gun. Sodapop had sent him to jail to pay for his crime he killed a guard on the Oklahoma line. He is laughing and bragging and having his fun but it is all a show for he knows that Sodapop won't run. that night in quietness  the whole town was asleep    Sodapop sits by his widow and looks down the street in his heart he wished that he would just ride away. because he hated to face at sun up that day. he met him at sun up the whole town was watching and waiting for one to go down. the stranger went for his gun but Sodapop beat his draw and he cursed as Sodapop's bullet hits him he stands there for a little while looking all around and slowly and lifeless he falls to the ground the whole town was waiting and Sodapop was alone the blood that he spelt was just like his own. it was his brother Darry born an out law he must have forgotten that Sodapop taught him to draw. and when their mother  hears this story how she will cry brother against brother and one had to die.