Chapter eight pt.1

Lay P.O.V:

Omg today is the big day I am so nervous what if I mess up what if mommy doesn't like the song Omg I am freaking out Omg what to do

Mommy said I will see my gift in the beginning of the ceremony I am really curious about it. It's only 6a.m and I am already wide awake yeah I am that much nervous I'll just take a shower and make breakfast for mummysoo

After a hot long shower I put on some white shirt and sweat pants and quietly went to the kitchen to make breakfast

I decided to make bacon and eggs with fresh orange juice and maybe some coffee for umma

Just as I was about to put the plates on the table eomma can in scaring the.shit out of me "Eomma why do you keep scaring me" i whined. He just chuckled at me "Well morning to you to baby. When did you wake up? Woah this food seems to be delicious."

"Eat well mom you'll need for today but let me tell you I'll get the first book and I get the first signature on it.I am still your number 1 fan. And I am still mad you never told what's the theme of your books not even once *pouts*" "Awh cutie don't be mad it's better when i see your surprised face especially today but your book is going to get signed first." "Okey I'll go out with Jackson bye mom *kisses soo's.cheeks*"

and with that I went out to get i actually lied i wasn't going with Jackson I am going to dye my hair Hehe. After that i'll just have to go to the place the party will be to get ready and.check if nothing is missing.

Well let me explain to you why my day arranged a party and not just a fan sign well my dad rarely sell his books he gives them for.free he just puts a big Big number of his books in the entery of the party and everyone gets his signature but he also put on a box in which people leave money that he will later donate to charities.

You must be wondering then how are we rich well because mom loves cooking he owns some restaurant under the name of 'war zone & paradise' (do you know zany malik no?okey)

It's quiet a confusing name but trust me it's logical those years everyone wants to have a great body and.such but also loves to eat and the food the restaurant offers are really great but full of calories so that's how we came up with name.

Anyways I talk a lot and I am already at the beauty salon I guess I'll dye my hair a yellowish blonde what you think? (wolf era)

I got to go now readers I'll talk to you soon muah

Hehe just kidding I'll just comeback after my hair is done see ya later

Someone's P.O.V:

Woah I am already tired of waiting for him but it's worth it.

Hyung I hope you'll notice me today.

____________________________________________
A/N: hi there beautiful readers how are you? Hope good because I am great ( not to brag or something but I got a full mark on the first maths test and I'm still shocked)
Anyways I think I'll update the second part tomorrow . Can you guess who is this 'someone'? the first to get the right answer gets a hug 😂
I have a test in phys tomorrow wish me luck guys
I talk a lot right? Anyways have a good night/day.
Love yourself and take care ^^
I love you all~
Unicorn out~