s i x

Brennen's POV

" hey pretty boy. " i greeted colby, who was as usual, sitting on a stool in front of the cashier.

colby slowly raises his head, his ears unusually red. " uh hi brennen. " he replied awkwardly, his cheeks were flushed red.

" why so awkward baby !! " i teased, tapping his shoulder lightly.

his ears turns to a darker shade of red and i know it's because he's shy but i can't help but give him nicknames, it just felt right? i wasn't sure either. colby was honestly really adorable, he had the brightest blue eyes and was always all cute and smiley. not gonna lie, it was pretty darn attractive.

he doesn't answer, instead he looks down at the ground in an attempt to hide the flustered look on his face, causing a smirk to form on my lips.

i look around the counter and i realise sam wasn't here.

colby looks up at me and practically read my thoughts as he said, " if you're looking for sam, he isn't here. he doesn't work on fridays, apparently it's his family day but from the looks of his snapchat stories, i don't think that's true. " he lets out a small laugh and shrugs his shoulders.

" so it's just the two of us ? " i ask, though i was pretty sure i'd get a 'yes' because unless you were desperate for money, you wouldn't even consider getting a job in this tiny cinema, but then again, there were many desperate teenagers who lived in this town.

" well yea i guess? is that bad? " colby replies, his hand rubbing his neck nervously.

" why would it be pretty boy? " i respond back, smirking again at the nickname i gave him.

" when are you ever going to stop with the nicknames brennen? " he asked as a joke, pretending to roll his eyes to make it seem like he was annoyed.

" never baby. " i answered, snickering at his flushed red cheeks.

he paused for a moment before continuing, " fine, two can play this game ! " he says as he crossed his arms.

i raise my eyebrows at him waiting for him to continue.

" you better don't regret this daddy . " he finally says, and i could feel my jeans tighten.

thank you for 100+ reads omg