t w e l v e

" babyyyyy " brennen whines while poking his boyfriend's cheek in an attempt to wake him up but being colby, he didn't budge at all.

" baby we need to workk! " brennen scolded as he continuosly slapped the arms of the younger.

colby slowly stirred and groaned into the pillow, he wasn't really a morning person, that was something new to brennen, considering this was the first time colby stayed over at his'.

" baby go get ready i'll drive okay. " brennen says softly while playing with his boyfriend's soft brown hair.

" mm. " was all the tired latter could manage to respond with.

finally, after what seemed like forever,  colby jumps off the bed and got ready, brushing his teeth with the toothbrush brennen gave him yesterday. as he looked at his reflection in the mirror, he felt different, somehow, he seemed happier, his blue eyes sparkled under the sunlight from the window and he found himself studying the little features on his face, the things he once thought were flaws. somehow being with brennen made him the happiest person but hey won't anyone be the happiest person ever when you're dating brennen taylor.

" colbeaaarrrrr you donee? " colby hears brennen complaining from the other side of the door.

colby quickly washes his face and as he was about to turn, he felt a pair of arms around his waist and he immediately knew it was brennen. ( who else tho)

" baby you take forever you know that? " brennen mumbles into the younger's ear.

" mm i'm sorryyy. " colby turns his head to look at his boyfriend, blinking at him innocently yet the look on his eyes said otherwise.

brennen was so tempted to take off from work and just spend time with colby at home, but elton would be mad.

" c'mon baby let's goo." brennen drags the last word as he pulls the younger out of the bathroom.

brennen starts the car as colby struggles to put his seatbelt on, earning a chuckle from the older.

" are you twelve or something?? " brennen teases as he turns over to put the seatbelt on for his boyfriend.

Their faces were literally less than an inch apart, colby despite being the younger one, moves forward and left a pecked on brennen's lips before pulling back, giving the older a cheeky smile.

" babyyyy!!  " brennen says out loud, laughing shyly. It's been awhile since he felt this happy.

" morning sammm! " the two love birds greet as they enter the tiny cinema building.

" morning kids, yall early or what. " sam responds, sarcasm in his voice.

" colby took forever to wake up though!! " brennen complained earning a slap from colby.

" you guys stay together? " sam asks, confusion in his voice.

" we're together! " brennen announced.

" oh shit cool, congrats.. " sam smiles, yet there wasn't any emotions in his voice.

" hey uh sam could we talk in private? " colby mumbles, he felt bad for sam, colby knew he liked him, not that he was cocky, he just didn't want to hurt sam, because he really couldn't see sam as anyone but a friend.

" what's up? " sam asks as they close the door to the staff room behind them.

" so uh, i know you're probably uh broken or i dunno by my relationship?? but um i hope you find someone better man. " colby spoke so fast it was surprising that sam understood everything he said.

" it's cool, i have a girlfriend now.. " sam pauses and took out his phone, turning it on to show colby his lock screen which was him and a brunette girl.

" really? i'm happy for you brother! " colby smiles and lightly punching Sam on the shoulder.

-

" baby what were you all talking about??" brennen pouts at colby, his hands on the younger's shoulders.

" i'll tell u later baby. " colby replies, before poking the older's nose playfully.

im @ 1k views wtf? how?? thank you??¿