n i n e

brennieee 💦

babyyyyy

im hungry mannn

buy me food otw here ?? 💓💓

colbabyyyyy

who tf is your baby!!

wtf do u wan

tender greens??

brennieee 💦

oo sure,,,, sounds good baby.. 🌚

come soon ??

I'm lonely baby

sam's shift is over and he's leaving

n I miss you

:(

or maybe I just really want to eat

hurry up !!!!

colbabyyyyy

omg I'm coming soon ok !!

brennieee 💦

damn sure you are ;)

colby chuckles at brennen's reply before sliding his phone into his back pocket as he proceeds to order the food.

" here's your order! " the staff lady said, her face bored as ever, as if she was tired of doing the same thing over and over again every day. colby mumbles a thanks before heading to the cinema.

" colby where's my straw mann? " brennen whines as he struggles to search for his missing straw.

" oh fuck i only took one. " colby realized and quickly gave brennen a nervous smile.

" guess we have to share! " brennen cheers before shrugging his shoulders innocently.

colby lets out a soft grunt and pretended to be annoyed though really, he was in fact happy.

brennen snatches the drink from colby's hands and took a sip, his heartbeat was slowing increasing in speed yet he forced himself to remain calm. he immediately regretted bringing up the idea but a part of him felt glad that he did.

they spent the rest of the evening munching on their food and occasionally pause whenever a customer came by.

colby found himself feeling even more attracted to this man, especially since they were friends now. but whenever the thought of them together crossed his mind, he'd remember the time brennen told him he was straight, and it wasn't very long ago when he was together with the corinna girl, he couldn't just change his sexuality, especially not for colby.

brennen was having a hard time getting rid of the butterflies in his stomach, it was difficult. whenever he looked into colby's blue eyes or when colby would let out the cutest laugh, brennen would find himself turning red. though he dated many girls, none of them ever made him feel this way, he never got nervous around them. yet with colby it was different, every time they'd one another after work, brennen would find himself missing colby, he was constantly on his mind and god did he anticipated going to work everyday.

the two was slowly falling for each other, it was obvious, yet they couldn't bring themselves to believing that them together would ever happen. but deep down in their hearts, they were hoping, hoping that maybe, one day, they'd finally get to be in each other's arms and then maybe, they would finally find the happiness they had been running too far to find.