believe

"NO SHE ISNT!!!!" A raspy voice yelled.

(A/N: guys I've been reading your comments about whom the raspy voice was. And your answers are lightning dust,janica,soarin, rainbow,changling?......well guys who else has a raspy voice?...its none other than...)

Rainbolt gasped when she realized it was her.......... .....aunt scootaloo.

"And why would you think she isn't suppose to be sorry!" The teacher asked.

"Listen! My niece was being nice! Until your stupid bitch students named taffida and Lilly blossom started bullying her! And taffida told a lie about rainbolt cheating! rainbolt would NEVER cheat on something! And yes! I've been watching her all day!" she snapped at her. And before the teacher could reply fire strike cutted her off

"She's right! I know that rainbolt is the nicest filly I've ever met! And I know that she would never cheat to a race! And teacher, you already know that taffida and Lilly were bullying her! So you should know better! And WITH ALL DO RESPECT. are you stupid enough to believe what taffida said to you?!!" Fire streak also snapped at her.

Rainbolt's heart was pounding like crazy.

"Well.....first of all....TAFFIDA! IS ALL OF THIS TRUE?!" she asked.

"Uhhhhh........yes" she frowned.

"You and Lilly will be going to the principals office!" The teacher yelled then they gasped.

"WITH YOUR PARENTS!......" she turned to rainbolt. "And I owe you an apology rainbolt" she said.

"Its cool" rainbolt smiled.

"Hey you ok?" Fire asked.

"I-im g-good" rainbolt stammered blushing. Meanwhile scootaloo raised her eyebrow.

"K bye now" fire waved goodbye then flew away.

"Ehem" scootaloo cleared her throat.

"Oh uhhhh....hehehehhe.....thank you" she said.

"Let me guess......you have a crush on fire right?" Scootaloo said.

"Unmm......yes?" Rainbolt admitted.

"Well for me its ok....but....just don't tell your parents about it. They'll get very upset" scootaloo reminded her.

"Why? After I come home from school they sometimes ask me if I have a crush" rainbolt said.

"Yea, any colt but him!" Scootaloo pointed at him

"What's wrong with that?" Rainbolt asked

" *sigh* as your aunt I'm very proud of you but also as your friend and supporter......look for somepony else" scootaloo continued.

"What's wrong with ME HAVING A CRUSH ON HIM?!" rainbolt asked a bit irritated.

"Well........fire strike is the son of spitfire!" Scootaloo said.

"What's wrong with that?" Rainbolt asked.

"Well........your mother and spitfire..let's just say that they quite had a history back then" she whispered.

"And??" Rainbolt asked.

"And I don't think your mom would agree" she said then flew away.

"Why is everything against me!" She frowned then came back to her class.

Rainbow Dash's POV

I'm still at the hospital finding something to do with my life. Until somepony came in I expected it was my friends but it isn't.

"Ugh you again?" I said then soarin's ears came down.