arguing isnt helping

"L-listen dash you saw it wrong me and janica are just-" I cutted him off

"And you expect me to believe that? I saw you two making out so practically you both are something behind my back" I said calmly

No one's POV

"Please dash believe me!! I'm sorry ok!" He begged.

" THERE'S NO WAY I'M FORGIVING SUCH A STALLION WHO WOULD CHEAT ON ME!!!!! ITS LIKE WHAT EVERY PONY SAYS, A STALLION CHEWS A GUM AND WHEN IT LOOSES ITS FLAVOUR THEY GO AND PICK ANOTHER ONE!!!! SO IF YOUR GETTING SICK OF ME THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST LEAVE ME AND MY DAUGHTER ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled then started to pace

"DASH!!! IM NOT LEAVING YOU ALONE!!!!" soarin yelled.

"Is that all you can say? PUH-LEASE JUST GO WITH JANICA!!!! I CAN HANDLE MYSELF!!!! YOU ARE JUST GOING TO GET IN THE WAY!!! SO GET THE CRAP OUT OF HERE!!!!" Dash yelled again.

"IF I WAS GETTING IN THE WAY THEN REMIND ME AGAIN WHO TOOK CARE OF YOU WHEN YOU WERE PREGNANT!!!!!!" soarin yelled.

"I NEVER ASKED YOU TO!!!!!! YOU SHOULD JUST GO AWAY!!!! I DONT NEED A PONY LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!" rainbow yelled again.

soarin got even madder then had enough of it.

"WELL MAYBE I SHOULD'VE CHOSED SPITFIRE OVER YOU!!!!! CAUSE I THINK THAT WE WOULD HAVE A BETTER LIFE!!!!!!!!!! AND YEA!!! OK!!!! LETS SEE HOW YOU LIVE WITHOUT ME!!!!!" Soarin yelled

When rainbow heard him say 'chosed spitfire over her' tears filled Dash's eyes.

"W-well y-yea ok!! Go ahead!!! I was trying to get rid of you anyway!!!" Dash yelled then janica came in.

"Dash! You need to listen to soarin" janica said then dash glared at soarin.

Soarin came beside her then wrapped his wing around her.

"Yes!!!! That's right I'm asking her out! So I'm going!!! Go ahead!!! GO LIVE A LIFE WITHOUT ME!!!!!!" Soarin yelled
"Soarin!" Janica pulled away

"Listen you two need to apologize to each other NOW!" Janice yelled.

"And why would we do that?" They both said.

"Because you both are parents!!!! And rainbolt needs both of you!!" She yelled.

"Whatever! That's rainbow's problem! Let's go!" Soarin said. Then suddenly rainbow started coughing out blood. Janica gasped then handed her a basin.

"Soarin!!! Don't just stand there go get help!" Janica said.

"And why would I do that? She said she can handle this herself!" Soarin replied.

"Soarin!!! Do you want her die?! Go.get.help!!!" Janice yelled.

"If you care so much about her, then why dont you help her instead!" Soarin yelled. Then Janice sighed.

"Were going to talk about this later!" She said then pressed the emergency button. Soon a bunch of doctors came in then Janica and soarin came out.

"Let's go" soarin said then flew up but Janica bit his tail then pulled him down.

"Hey? What gives?" He asked.

"Soarin.......a-Are you divorcing with rainbow dash?" She asked. Then soarin looked up.

"Well........I AM!!! CAUSE I CANT BE WITH A MARE WHO DOESN'T LISTEN TO ME!!!" he said covering his tears.

Janica sighed again.

"I-im sorry soarin this is all my fault. I just wish there was a way to fix this...............i-ill see you later" she frowned then flew away.

"What should I do now" soarin said to himself then sighed.

"What you should have done in the first place"

To be continued.