Smut #2

"Come here," Chanyeol softly says as he walks me over to his grand piano sitting in the living room. He sits down and sits me on his lap. Chanyeol begins to play a few keys on the piano, slowly combining them into a melody and he begins to sing along.

"You sing so lovely," I tell him.

Chanyeol stops singing and removes his hands from the keys. He grabs me by the waist and closes the gap between our lips. I taste every single millimeter of his mouth. Sweet, like  honey. I rotate myself so I have one leg on each side of him and I'm straddling him. He begins to kiss my neck. Making me shiver.

"Chanyeol.." I whisper through moans.

"Yes, princess?" He asks.

"M-make me feel g-goood," I let out.

"Anything for you, my dear," He answers.

Chanyeol suddenly lifts me up and places me on top of the grand piano. He pulls my panties down, lifts my dress up and pulls my legs apart. He starts to lick me up and down, working his tongue over my clit. "Fuck," I let out.

He throws my legs over his shoulders and brings me in closer. I wrap my fingers through his hair and tug on it. He continues to work his lips on my lips. Making me feel weaker and weaker.

"I'm go-going t-to.." I whimper. Chanyeol immediately quickens his tongue and but then suddenly stops and rises.

"No, not yet," he whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

I pull off his shirt, revealing his beautiful pack. I just want to run my tongue of it...

But before I can think of anything else, he brings me down and bends me over the piano. He pulls off his pants and out comes his lovely littl-long friend. Slowly at first, then rapidly, he inserts himself. He thrusts against me slowly and powerfully. With my hands grasping the piano and his grasping my ass, he speeds up.

We stop to change positions and I sit him back down onto the piano bench. I slowly begin to lick his delicious abs. I make my way down to his dick and begin to swirl my tongue over the tip of it. I insert bits of it at a time, readjusting my mouth to the size, until I feel it reach the back of my throat. Chanyeol gasps and grabs onto my hair. Then, I push my mouth even closer, deep throating his meat while looking up at him.

"Fuck, you are so damn sexy," he lets out.

Then I hop onto his lap and place him back into me. I slowly ride him as he gives me wet kisses on my neck, nibbling every now and then. With his hands on both sides of my hips, we increase the speed. My arms wrap around his neck to stable myself, the motion makes my tits keep going into his face. He brings on hand off of my hip and cups a breast, slowing it so he can swirl his tongue on it. He begins to suck on it and bite.

Chanyeol finally removes his hand from my breast and brings it down to my ass by spanking me. I let out a moan and he does it again.

"I-I think I'm going to cum..." I mutter in between moans.

"Do it baby, all over my dick," he says in his deep raspy voice.

The speed picks up and eventually, a few thrusts and spanks later, I cum all over Chanyeol's dick. He follows right after me.

He carries me over to the bathroom and turns on the shower. We both get in and wash each other. Nothing sexual happens. We just stand there in silence, not needing anything but each other's presence.

After showering together, I get into Chanyeol's bed. He goes off to do who knows what. A few minutes later he walks back in with a bowl.

"I boiled a couple of eggs, would you like some? If you're still hungry afterwards, we can order some chicken," he says.

I take one of the eggs and devour it. My stomach growls.

"That was yummy but I think chicken sounds like a great idea right now."

He laughs and places the order. Once the chicken arrives, we eat it while watching Netflix. Everything seems so perfect.

"Have I made it up to you yet?" Chanyeol asks.

"Yeah, I think so," I answer.

Soon after the chicken and Netflix, I'm not entirely sure when, we fall asleep. in each others arms.