Faithful

Hey evryone! I decided to delete my other story, im really sorry. I just, thought it all escalated too quickly haha. So i decided to make another story, dont worry xD Thank u all for the support, and i hope u like it! :) ~Lizzie xx

Chapter 1

Willows POV.

Moon kissed rain drops slid across the bus window, as a dark, rainy sky surrounded me.

Silence filled the air as only a few people sat quietly in their seat.

I sat in the back, head resting against the cold glass, waiting to get off the silenced bus. But to only be welcomed by a chilly breeze and smell of cigarette smoke.

I always loved the rain. Calm, peaceful nights with the sound of pounding rain hitting the roof tops, lulling me to slumber. But, I'm not so fond of the cold.

Goosebumps rise on my arms as I walk the loud streets of the city. The cold surrounds me like a blanket, all though I wear a jacket.

I'm Willow. I'm 22, and live in London England. I moved here not too long ago. I moved here to find happiness. I needed to find somewhere, where i could find something, and enjoy being independent. 

After my Dad died, I fell into a deep depression. It hit me like a ton of bricks. Not only did i lose my best friend, but i lost myself in the process. I lost a whole half of me. Literally like a chunk of myself was missing.

I know he would be proud of me for trying to gain myself again. But eveything i do, reminds me of him.

Everyone always said i was his twin. I look so much like him. Big hazel eyes, long dark hair. I even had his nose.

By the end of the year the depression started to get better, but the only reason I had any hope, was because I was getting old enough to move out. that was the only source of hope I had left. myself.

I only had myself to depend on.  I couldn't trust anyone anymore. honestly I still can't. Not after what my mother has done to me.

*~*

As my feet pounded on hard concrete, i rushed into my apartment building, shaking the tiny droplets from my jacket. The blue carpeted lobby stained with muddy footprints from other people rushing in from the chilly, rainy night.

I waved goodnight to the guy at the front desk, and dashed for the stairs, practically sprinting up them, taking two steps at a time. As i made it to my floor I walked to my door, stopping to fish my keys out of my cluttered purse that slung over my shoulder. 

As i unlocked my door, and stepped into my flat, I mentally swore at myself for not cleaning it up before work. 

I walked to my kitchen island, and plopped my bag down on the shiny granite. It was about 12 AM. 

I stayed at work to clean up, so I wouldn't have to do it tomorrow.

I work at ' Cozy Cabin ', a café a few blocks away from my apartment.

Its a nice little place, and as in the name, is pretty cozy. It had a fireplace, and sometimes live music is playing on Friday evenings. Its quite lovely.

I looked around my living room taking in the mess. Dirty dishes, clothes.

'I'm such a slob.' I thought to myself.

I walked into my bedroom, taking off my shoes, and grabbing some pajamas.

I flung aside my white fluffy duvet, sliding under my warm blankets.

The second my head hit the pillow, I was fast asleep.

Hope i guys liked it! Please give me feedback! I would love to also talk to u guys! 

Thanks, love yallsss<33 ~Lizzie<3