Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Willows POV.

"Hey do you know where Eric is? He was supposed to come in today." My other friend Bella said.

"Not sure. Maybe hes sick?" I told her. She started to pace the floor of the back room behind the café. "Calm down bells, Hes fine."

Bella had a major crush on Eric. Or as she calls him 'Eric HandSOME'. cause 'Handson' is his last name. Yea. she needs help. She walked to the back storage room, where we keep our food, coffee beans, Ex. She likes to orginize the room, to make sure eveything is put away in the right place and such. Shes a very orginized person. Me, on the other hand, are none of those things. I'm lucky if i don't miss my mouth while I'm eating my cereal.

I grabbed some cups and placed them on the counter.

I walked over to the sink and grabbed a spounge to wips down the counters. Coffee stains where spread about the whole area, some crumbs from cookies or muffins were left behind.

I quickly washed away any trace of food or coffee on the black tile counter.

I sighed, its been a long day.

~*~

Rain drops slide down the windows, soke the streets, and chill the air.

I looked at the clock,  it read; 4:23pm. I was almost done cleaning the coffee makers, and then I would head out for home.

I looked out the window, my car sits outside in the rain. Longing for it to just be a little closer to the door.

I wave goodbye to my friends, and run through the rain to my car. Big drops splash my face, puddles dampen my shoes. The dark cloudes say thunderstorms. But the sun trying to peak through them says no.

I finally make it to my car and jump into the drivers seat, Turning on the heat, and quickly driving away.

-

 The elevator felt like it took forever to reach the top. My foot tapped out of impatience. I arrived to my floor, and sped to my door.

 I groaned as my keys fell to the floor as i pulled them forcefully out of my purse. I bent down and picked them up. Gosh, how old am i?

Loud rock music played from 'His' apartment.I huffed. All i wanted was a good night sleep tonight. Now i have to be lulled by rock music. great.

I decided to knock on his door. Loudly.

I pounded my fist on the hard wood, hoping he could actually hear me.

A few seconds later, the door swung open, and 'He' was standing there. Gray sweatpants hung from his hips, and a white 'Tshirt clung to his muscular upper body. His curls where tucked messily into a beanie. 

"Can I help you?" He asked. Obviously annoyed.

"Um yea. Can you please turn down your music. I just got home from work and I'm really tiered. I just want to sleep in peace. Thanks." I shot. 

He looked almost like he was going to laugh, and the he just nodded. A little smirk tugged at his lips while i started to turn around. I ran a hand through my hair, sighing as i jammed my keys into the lock. I could still feel his presents at the door behind me. As i walked into the door, I waved and shot him a little annoyed, forced smile. Shutting it before he could even wave back. Not that he would of anyways.

 Men..

Heyyyy evryone! I hope u like it! Feedback? Love u guys! <3 ~Lizzie xx