Flames and Snow

Prologue:

Luke is a boy gifted with fire powers and he's not happy with it. He just wanna make music and be a normal guy.

Being a fire elemental,he can't stay long with any cold things . Water can only weaken him but he still needs it. He's a human too ya know.

Nobody knows about his powers except his band members Michael, Ashton and Calum. They are in a newly formed band called 5 Seconds of Summer but they didn't make any progress these days...

Emerald, A "YOLO" type of girl who has only 2 real friends but quite popular girl in school for being badass but nice. But on her previous days of school, She was bullied a lot. She just became popular in her high school days because she changed a bit.

She's not completely girly and she's not a lesbian either. She's just a fun person that likes to make people happy even if she gets in trouble. But even if she's like that, she has so many secrets that no one knows.

one of those secrets is , she also has powers ... WINTER .

Her limits are the opposite of Luke's. She can't stay long near hot stuff.

One tragic day which is first day of class, The two of them crosses each other's paths and their darn life changes...

Read/Vote/Comment <3

do you like it?Consider yourselves Emerald here ;) bye

~L