Working on set.

Ryan's POV

Being an Actor is hard. But i don't really care. Sometimes some people don't get me at all I seriously don't care about them. I need to talk to my sister's now. Totally not happening in my life right now because i can't even call her right now. Not even ever. I serriously don't like doing anything right now. Ugh.. How long more is it going to take??

----------- Lunch Time ------------

I am so gonna call Krystal and Jessica now. *5 mins later calling Jessica..... sorry the numeber you have called is currently not avalible please call again later* ......maybe Jessica is not free right now.. "What time is it?!" "It's 2:30 pm now" some random stage crew answered my question. Hmm 2:30.. Krystal should be free right now. *calling Krystal......... 여보세요? 누구세요? 이 라이언 크리스탈은 무엇입니까? oops.. sorry oppa i didnt see who was calling me. Yah! Song Soo Young Krystal Zelo what are you doing right now? Why dont you even know who i am? ugh save it for when i go to Hong Kong. Seriously you need to not forget who is calling you okay. What if it was not me that called you? do you want to get scolded? Ugh i got nothing to say.. Oppa. Im very sorry i will not do that again. okay good Krystal. Ne oppa. What are you doing right now? Im currently at home going to do my homework and after that im going for a photoshoot. oh at where? Disneyland and Ocean Park im Modeling with a few other Hong Kong and China stars or something but i was told that im the only girl cuz another female model couldnt make it for this photoshoot. I hope its Super Junior M and EXO M... Krystal oppa has to go now. im very sorry. take care text me okay. bye krystal. I love you"

Gonna call Jessica. *sorry the number that you have dailled is curently unaviable at the moment pkease try again later* what is wrong with Sica?

A new message from Ice Princess Jessica.

Jessica: Yes oppa? You called me twice?

DaeHyun: Yes i called you twice! What is wrong with your phone?!

Jessica: oops sorry oppa I didn't check my phone.

DaeHyun: yeah oops. Why is it so noisy? Where are you?

Jessica: oppa I'm at MEGA Entertainment right now I'm about to do a photo shoot with 2PM and GOT7. 

DaeHyun: Hmm.. Okay.. Did you just say MEGA Entertainment??

Jessica: YES... WHY?!

DaeHyun: oh i heard that Ray and Maxon hyungs are at MEGA Entertainment today. They are doing an interview and a shooting of a new drama. Hope you don't see them because the both of them are in a bad mood. 

Jessica: Ugh seriously. The both of them are always like that. Okay i will try to not see the both of them today. I dont even know what is wrong with the both of them. They always drive me crazy when they work in the same drama and im just in a few episodes of most of the dramas with them and they keep on fighting about everything and i seriously mean EVERYTHING! IT'S SO ANNOYING. 

DaeHyun: Yeah i can tell. That day when you came back you just screamed at the both of them. Ugh I hate it when they do this. Sorry Sica i gotta go back to filming. Now i'm going to film with SNSD's Yoona, Yuri, Soohyun, Sunny, Tiffany and F(x)'s Amber, Victoria and Sulli. 

Jessica: hmm okay have fun. bye oppa!

------------- during filming ---------------

Yoona: Nana where are you going?

Yuri: I'm going to find HyunJoong sunbae. I have something to ask him.

Sulli: Hi Nana and Bora. Were are you going?

Yoona: We are going to find HyunJoong sunbaenim. Nana has something to ask him, do you wanna come along Nara?

Yuri: yah why did you tell her?