modeling with Super Junior M and EXO M?

Krystal's POV

After doing my homework my manager called me to tell me to get ready soon because he is on his way to my appartment right now. I am going to Ocean Park and Dinseyland for a CF and modeling clothes for a china clothing company. Well i cannot put it as modeling and a CF its more like modeling, CF and playing on the rides with EXO M and SUJU M! Time to get ready Krystal.... Quickly walking into my bathroom i grab my makeup case and start applying some CC cream to my whole face, drawing a very thin line of black eyeliner on my eyelids and adding a little mascara on my top and bottom lashes I quickly grabed my light pink lipgloss and dabbed some lipgloss on my lips. After i finished my makeup i quickly walked into my bedroom and grabbed a pair of chocolate brown high waisted shorts and a oversized teal sweater. Walking into my other walk-in wardrobe I quickly grabbed my pastel purple Prada sling bag and light pink Doc Martens. Walking out of my room I heard my phone ring *Give it to me oh babe give it to me

Give it to me oh babe give it to me

Oh oh oh oh oh ~ oh oh o* "Hello? Krystal where are you? I am outside your house right now! OMO I'm so sorry oppa I am coming out right now. You better." *ugh why must he come so early? I really hate it when people come so early and I am not even ready yet.* Walking out of the house i saw that my car is here and my driver Kent. "크리스탈 아가씨. 어디를가는거야." "oh today. i'm going to ocean park for my first photoshoot with EXO M and Super Junior M. I need to be there in 20 minutes. Best get me there by 15. okay Kent" "okay i will'

----------------------- 13 minutes later -------------------------------

"크리스탈 아가씨 우리는 바다 공원에 도달했습니다." "okay thanks kent. i will call you later after work." "okay. please take care Miss Song. If you need anything just call me i will come straight away." "okay. Thanks again Kent." "Miss Song. Do you want me to call your bodygaurds? there are so many people here today." "No it's okay. They most likely came bacuse they want to see their oppa's have fun." "Okay please take care miss song" "okay i will." "where are you? I'm already here! come out now!"

Ugh.. I hate it when there are so many fans. *walks to the entrance* "I'm sorry miss you cannot go in" "야아! 당신은 내가 누구인지 아니? 나는 목록에있어!" "What's your name?" "우! 지금 당신은 내 이름도 몰라? 무슨 문제입니까??? 크리스탈 젤로." "정말 미안 아가씨 젤로입니다. 이제 올 수 있습니다." "Whatever. Just don't do this again. And be lucky that I'm not Jessica. She HATES WAITING. Don't ever let her wait! Lucky for you i am Krystal. I am not like my sister. But i also hate waiting, the longest i waited was 10 minutes and that person that i had to wait for was my brothers. Ugh.. Just don't do it again i love my fans but next time when i come just let me in!" "예 아가씨. I will not do it again." "Good. Now where is the room that i need to go? One of you call my manager." "yes miss song! I will do it right now" "Miss song your room will be the one on the left the last room at the end. Your stylists will be there waiting for you" "Okay."

"Good Afternoon, my name is Park Nara this is Kim Natasha, Yoo Hara and Stephanie Nam. We are your stylists for the whole photoshoot including the CF and video shooting."

"Good afternoon, my name is Song Soo Young Krystal Josie. Please take care of me during the time we will be together! I hope we will be friends. Please call me Krystal."

"Okay. So Krystal we will be dying your hair a bright yellow blonde with a few pink and blue streaks." "I will be painting your nails and IPL on your legs and under arm." "okay. What time does the photo shoot start?" "It will start once EXO M arrives. Which will be around 2 hours"

--------------------- 1 hour and 30 mins later -------------------

"Krystal. EXO M just arrived and they are going to do hair and make up now. I suggest you get changed and we can start your makeup and hair." "Okay. So this is what I'm going to were?" I picked up a pastel purple jacket, green army printed shorts, black cropped muscle tee and a pair of cream/white wedged sneakers.

After i changed into my outfit Stephanie and Hara unnie's made some minor changes to the outfit. Hara unnie took the purple jacket and changed it to a denim ombre boyfriend shirt and tied it to my waist. While Stephanie unnie changed my accessories and she handed me a few bracelets, a long necklace with a shape of a heart and she changed the g shock watch to a gold baby g watch. Nana and Natasha unnie's started doing my hair and makeup after i was done with a quick outfit change. Nana unnie curled my hair and added some volume to the roots of my hair. While Natasha unnie started doing my makeup, after she was done with my makeup she asked me to see if i liked the makeup. I really liked what Natasha unnie do for my makeup, it was natural and she made it look like i don't have any makeup on my face. "Krystal you have 8 minutes to get on set! If i were you i would hurry up and go to the set ASAP!" "Oh My Gosh! It's 1:30 pm already?! I need to go!" "Okay. Natasha and Hara will go with you. They will bring you to the shoot." "okay. lets go. I hope it's not far" "It will take about 10 to 20 minutes. We will be taking the cable car up." "Oooo. That will be fun! Can we take a few pictures first?" "Haha yup we can take pictures first" "yay!!!!" "I should so take a sleca right now! Unnie's come and take a picture with me!" "하나, 둘, 셋." "와우! 너무 예뻐! 내 트위터에이 사진을 업로드 할 언니!" "Hahaha! Okay we will check your SNS later!"

In the cable car

"와우! 너무 예쁘다!" "I agree with you Hara unnie! It's really beautiful!" "We will be reaching in about 10 minutes" "OHHHH... I did'nt think it will go this high!" "This is gonna be fun!"

About 10 minutes later

"Krystal ah. You will be modeling with Ryeowook, Sungmin, Tao, Chen and Siwon. Do you want to meet EXO M and Super Junior M first?" "So i will be modeling with 3 people from Super Junior and 2 people from EXO. Sure i dont mind meeting them first."

You have got to be joking me. Song Sooyoung you better not mess up during this photoshoot. Just be lucky that you are the only girl in this shoot other than Jessica unnie. She will be doing the same shoot as you just that it's with different kpop groups. "Krystal ah. EXO M wants to meet you." "Ah.. Okay. I will go and look for them."

"Hello. Nice to meet you. My name is Kim Jong Dae but you can call me Chen." "Hi. How are you? My name is Zhang Yi Xing you can call me Lay." "Hello. Nice to meet you I am Kim Min Seok or Xiumin for short. It is very nice to meet you." "My name is Wu Yi Fan also known as Kris." "Hello. It is very nice to meet you. How are you? My name is Lu Han. Most of my fans just call me Luhan." "Hi..... errr..... My name... is.. Huang Zi Tao or Edison Huang. You can call me... Tao.. I'm the maknae of EXO M" "We are one. 안녕하세요 우리는 EXO 있습니다" "안녕하세요. 만나서 반가워요. 어떻게 지내세요? 당신이 홍콩을 좋아 바랍니다. 내 이름은 송 수영 크리스탈입니다. 당신은 크리스탈 저를 호출 할 수 있습니다. 날 돌봐주세요." "你好。认识你很高兴。你怎么样?我希望你喜欢香港。我的名字是宋秀英克里斯塔尔。你可以叫我克里斯塔尔。请照顾我." "I hope you will have a good time in Hong Kong, including the days that we will be going to do the photoshoot, CF filming and recording of the variety show. Please take care of me. If you need anything do tell me or my manager." "크리스 형 누가 먼저 촬영을위한 것입니다?" "나는 타오 첸 먼저 촬영을 위해가는 것을 들었다." "okay."

*뭘 원해 또 어느새 내 손을 잡아 왜

너답게 또 다른 애 찾아 떠나가라* "여보세요? 누구세요? 크리스탈 아,이 오빠 분 - 혁이다. 어디 지금인가? 오, 당연 나는 누군가 다른 사람의 수라고 생각하지 않습니다. 다시 당신에게 전화 번호를 변경 한 오빠? 오, 지금은 홍콩에있어. 해양 공원에서 CF와 몇 가지 다른 일을. 아 정말 좋네요. 오, 저는 캘리포니아 미국에있어. 나는 학교에 곧 떠날거야. 곧 크리스탈을 참조하십시오. *Krystal yah! We are going to take the photos now can you hurry up and come with us now.* ah oppa I got to go now. I will see you soon bye bye!" Quickly I slipped my phone in to my pocket and quickly ran after them.