Meet The Kraken Queen

Hello.. The names Mira.. I'm a Mermaid.. A dark.. Evil Mermaid. So I guess you could say I'm more like a Siren. I used to be normal.. Kind.. Loving.. I was the most respected.. Loved.. Everyone looked to me as a sea goddess.. Pirates believed in me to guide them through danger.. Till my heart was broken.. I was abandoned into the ocean long ago.. Ever since I've grown to be lonely.. The most Hated.. I'm Hunted by most Pirates, sailors, fishermen.. And the most Feared.. As I am nowadays a monster to them.. No longer that guardian they looked to for guidance.

Why I'm called The Kraken Queen you may ask? Well I control The Kraken at will and I have a hidden form I've not used in what feels like centuries which is where my legend name also came from

Skulls sit around me from previous attacks, sitting alone as always.. Till I heard a ship coming from behind as I watch.. Aboard was a couple Pirates. A small boat is let loose as two guys get in and row over to the cave. I dive in the water hiding away. One gets out onto the rock I was on, he looks around. The man wore a red coat. Pirate hat.. Black trousers and black boots. He also had a hook..
When it fell off into the water he had a hand underneath.. It confused me. He was also.. Intriguing..

I sat as the pirate attempted to get his hook. "Harry! What are you doing?" The one yells. "My hook fell off Gil! I was distracted. I'm not leaving till I get it back" He tells the other, he was Scottish. I knew from the accent. I liked it. I took note that the names are Harry and Gil.. I swam under, picking up the hook and placing it on the rock behind him.

"Harry! There!" Gil yelled spotting a glimpse of me. "What? Oh there's my hook. How'd it get there, I swear it was in there?" He scratched his head. "That Dark.. Evil Mermaid legend. Also known as.. The Kraken Queen.. Mira. She got it out.." Gil shivered. "Oh, I've heard of her. If she helped me she's not very evil is she.. I think your misunderstanding her.. Like all of them." Harry picked up his hook. I felt a spark of happiness at his words.. Nobody has ever defended me before. "Every story says she kills pirates. Hence all the skulls and broken ship over there." Gil points. "Lets explore it. Maybe find answers to this Mira your so afraid of?" Harry suggested as he got in the boat and rowed over to the ship. "I am not afraid Harry." Gil whined. "Oh really. Oh look Mira is behind you!" Harry raised his voice in a fake but believable shocked tone. "WHERE?! TAKE HIM!" Gil whimpered as Harry laughed. "Not afraid are ya?" Harry chuckled.

I watched them from a safe distance, giggling at Harry's prank.  Normally I attack instantly since the cave is my home.. But I found myself intrigued to the pirate with a hook.. I continued watching. Resting my elbows on the rock and resting my head on my hands. "Harry. See anything?" Gil asks. "Not much.. A few things here and there.. Nothing worth taking." Harry replies. "Well lets go back. Uma doesn't want us out too long" Gil looks to the area they came from. I ducked as he looked so he wouldn't see me.
As they rowed out I got distracted by a noise in the ship. Their boat floated into me. They also got distracted by the noise.

"What was that?" Harry asks looking to the ship. "What did we hit?" Gil asks looking around the boat. I swam under the water to the ship. As I swam close some pirate who looked like he's lived in the ship for years popped out grabbing me revealing me to Harry and Gil. "Whose that?!" Harry asks. "That's Mira! The pirate? No idea." They watch. "Unhand me or else!" I yell. "No! Your pet killed my crew! Now you die!" He held my back against a sharp wooden part of the ship. "Oi! Let her go!" There was the Scottish accent.. I looked to see Harry coming over. "No! She kills Pirates! Destroys ships!" The pirate yelled. Harry grabbed me pulling me from him and putting me in the water. Harry then took the pirate onto the rowing boat. "Take him back Gil. Then come back for me.." Harry tells him as Gil obeys.

I slowly come up, looking up to him as he kneels down. "Hey.. Why did you save me?" I ask. "I just had the urge to step in." He replied. "I'm the mermaid your all supposed to fear.. Your different.." I look at him. "I don't see why we should fear something whose just been sitting alone for so long.." I smile inside from his words. I started gaining feelings I've never felt before. That's when I heard a female voice as I turned I saw a blue haired girl. "Uma I'm coming back to the ship now!" Harry yelled that's when Uma threw something by me. I dived away. I also wrote 'Bye Harry' in bubbles in the water.

Harry's POV
"Why were you talking to Mira? Aren't you lucky I saved you." Uma dragged me into the boat. "She wasn't hurting me or intending to." I told her. "Yea, tell me that when she eats your corpse like she does with the other victims." Uma replied. I rolled my eyes. I did believe Mira was evil in that way.. I wanted to see her again..
I sat in with the crew, we partied as usual. Throwing my hair aside I smile widely. I always loved to have fun in the crew..

 I always loved to have fun in the crew

Back to Mira.
I couldn't get Harry out of my head.. All the Pirates I've encountered.. None have I been so.. Open to meet.. Or even show myself to.. What was so different about this one? I wondered so many questions I swam into the deepest part of the ocean to my true home.. Where my family is.. I forgot to mention.. Yes I have a family only I rarely go to them. I'm always spending time alone.. 

((Imagine its underwater right now))Our home was odd

Our home was odd. Father had the power to lift the castle up out of the water or sink it to the floor.. I swam in. I had the power to have human legs if I exit water but I haven't been on land in months.. I went to my room which was the room at the bottom of the castle.. Since my transformation I've been treated more unfairly..
"Ew, Dark Depressed Queen is back." Is what I deal with now from family.. Their hearts have never been broken.. They don't understand the pain you go through.. "Hey Queen of Depression. Found a man yet?" One Mermaid giggled. "No.." I spoke with a cold tone as usual.. I left.. Hating the bullying I get now.

I got back to the cave I normally stay at, I hide in a corner in the deepest part of the cave. I dozed off..

Harry's POV
I lay here finding myself thinking of Mira.. Do I attempt to see her again?.. Do I risk the anger Uma would have if I keep trying to see our 'enemy' I slowly fell asleep.. Mira on my mind.

Uma's POV
Damn that Mira! I know Harry is planning to see her.. Harry will be my man nobody else's! Harry.. You better say your goodbyes early to this Mira.. It'll be her end tomorrow..

Thanks for reading! Quickly want to say my apologies if I don't portray Harry's or anyone else's character very well that I've used from Descendants! Credit for Harry, Gil and Uma goes to Disney! Only character I own is so far Mira! See you in the next one <3