Class, Spelling and Confessions.

I woke up, yawning. Oh boy. Goodness Class today.. I get up and go to see Harry and Gil since they woke up earlier than I did and returned to their room I guess to avoid waking me. We then go to class and of course. Godmother is teaching us. "Welcome class.." She smiled.

I just sat looking annoyed, bored

I just sat looking annoyed, bored.. Hating life. Harry was scraping his hook along the table smiling to himself and Gil was actually paying attention "Morning Godmother" Gil replied to her. I roll my eyes. Minutes after a bunch of questions which I was answering right.. "Now we will go through 2 last questions." She pointed to the board. "You find a baby alone. Do you..
A. Curse it.
B. Lock it in a tower.
C. Give it a bottle. Or
D. Carve out its heart" She asked.
Godmother pointed at me. Of course. "Give it a bottle" I spoke. "That is correct!" Godmother smiled. "Well done captain" Harry looked to me. "All I did was pick the most boring answer. Personally I'd lock it up. Carving its heart out makes the fun end to soon.. Cursing is more Mal's mothers thing.. I ain't good with kids obviously." I laughed. Harry gave me a smirk before chuckling. "Make it walk the plank." Harry Whispered as we giggled. Godmother annoyingly looked at us "That's incorrect Mira, you were correct the first time." She crosses her arms but continued. Gil answered the next one correctly about Poison. Soon it was break.

I went to my locker as I felt someone hugging me from behind. "Harry. What now?" I smile and turn to see Chad. I go from smiling to angry. "What do you want?" I push him away. "Awe so Harry gets the better treatment instead of your future King?" Chad smirks as he places a hand on the lockers moving closer to me. "Uh. You wish. Ben takes the role as King actually." I crossed my arms. Gil walked over "Captain whose this?" He asked. "A pathetic jerk. That's who he is." I roll my eyes. "Should I get Harry?" Gil asks. "No need Gil.. Harry is here.." He smirks as he walks over. I smile as Chad nervously backs away. "Now your shivering of fear.. Awe. What happened to the big brave 'king'?" I asked, doing the whole double finger thing when I said King. "He's just failing at impressing a lady.." Harry pushes him into a locker and walks off pulling me with him. Now by pushing him into locker I actually mean into one. Locking him into it and everything.

I went to my room when I was greeted by a young dark brown haired girl. "Oh. Roommate I'm guessing." I cross my arms. "Yep. The names Melody. I'm Ariel's daughter." She explained. "Oooh. Don't let my captain Uma whose on the Isle see you. She's Ursula's daughter.." I told her as I laid on my bed. "Yea. I know who you are and all that Mira. Your with Uma's crew, Harry and Gil right?" She asked as I nodded.

We spent the day talking and getting to know each other. No, let me re-phrase that. She did most of the talking, I just sat, listened and nodded my head giving small answers and refusing to say anything about my past or Uma's crew. Keeping that hidden as this is her mother's biggest enemy's child.
Soon Harry steps in with Gil. "Captain, whose this?" Harry asks looking to Melody. "Names Melody." She openly responds. "Her parents are Ariel and that prince." I add. "Wait till Uma hears." Harry sat down next to me. "I said Uma will be unhappy having her mother be Ariel's arch enemy Ursula." I looked to Harry then Melody. Gil began talking to her on the other side of the room. "Trying to get himself a girl even after knowing the rules.. Only the captain can find love. As Uma stated." Harry looks down a little. "I think I know who Uma wants." I mutter so he doesn't hear me. 'But I also want the same person..' I sigh as I say this in my head.

Soon Ben comes around to our room "Hey, just wanted to ask if you've got any questions? I'll happily answer." He smiles. "No we don't. Off you go." Harry annoyingly looks at him. "Actually.. Ben do we go to your coronation?" I ask. "Yea, whole school goes. Even villain kids as like I said. I'm giving you a chance." He smiles. "That's cute but could we stand up front? Get a feel for the.. Goodness?" I shivered at the word. "Sorry. Only myself, my parents, Godmother and my girlfriend stands up front" He slightly looses his smile. "Girlfriend? Ok! Bye!" I close the door. "I think it's time.. Mister Perfect got a new girlfriend.." I smirk. Harry looked sad. Why? No idea.. We aren't aloud together otherwise Uma would kill me if we tried. Harry probably doesn't even want me like that anyway.. Does he? I mean.. He can't.. Uma's rules..

I went to the kitchen and made a batch of cookies. Lonnie came in annoyed at me. "Oh hey. What you doing?" She asks. "Something your not apart of dear." I sighed. "Yea I'm angry your here too but don't take it out on me. "Don't talk like that to her." Jay walked in putting an arm around her. "Quiet you." I was getting irritated. "My hat got drenched cause of you and I could've drowned or died after Harry threw me in!" He angrily raises his voice. "Shouldn't touch the hook then. It's not yours to steal bunny boy." I rolled my eyes. Jay grabbed me pushing me against the side. "Ah.. No need to get your big muscles out. Unhand me your hurting me!" I quietly raise my voice attempting to push him off but he's stronger than me. I wished Harry was here but he went to his room after I spoke to Ben.. But Ben actually came in.. Helping me.

"Woah! Jay! Hands off! Calm down!" Ben pulled him off me as I stay backed away behind Ben as my arms are red from his grip and my back felt bruised from the force he put on me as he slammed me backwards. "Jay, come on this isn't what we want to see in you. Be the good man we see on the team." Ben told him as Jay just leaves with Lonnie. "Are you OK?" Ben asks. "Yea.. I'll be fine.." Pushing Ben away as I continue making the cookies. He leaves after I persuade him I'm fine. I whisper the Love spell on the cookie mix and make one putting it in a bag. The rest of it I dump. I left putting it in my locker and then going to bed.

Waking up I went to my locker. Gil finds me. "Hey, you sure you wanna do this? Harry isn't happy about the idea.." Gil looks down. "I don't know why he wouldn't be but I've got no choice if we want the wand for Uma I have to do this.. This thing with Ben shall only be temporary." I sigh. "I'll let him kno-What's with the red marks?" Gil asks. "Don't worry.." I close my locker taking the cookie out and waiting for Ben to stop talking to Mal I then hand him the cookie which he eats without needing persuasion. He goes to yell my name so I force him to stay quiet. Jay drags him off not hearing this and angrily looks at me. "Worked." I cross my arms as I go to my room.

Harry steps in. "Gil told me your plan to get the wand using Ben." He looks at me. "Yep. And so far it's working." I look over to him. "Gil also told me your marks.. Who did it?" He asks clenching his hook. "Harry please. Why are you so protective over me?" I ask. "Because your the captain." He replies. "Temporary captain. There's still rules Uma expects me to follow.." I cross my arms. "But actually. You've been.. A bit.. Maybe over.. protective since we met.." I look at him confused. He looks quiet. I approach him and look at him taking both his hands after slipping his hook off. "Harry.. Be honest." I look up to him. "I.. Really.." He pauses taking a deep breath. "Like you.." He looks away. "I really like you too. You've done so much for me.." I look at him not wanting this to be the type of like me as in having a crush on me.. But.. "Not like as in a friend.. Like as in.. Love.. I know Uma wants me. She shows me that in her actions and continued flirts each day and night but she's not who I want." He takes my hands this time. "Your who I want Mira." He looks at me.

"But.. Uma. She'll kill us if she finds out." I release my hands from him. "I don't care. If you don't want trouble with her.. Which I understand.. We'll keep it a secret if you want us to be a thing.." I nod. "I do. Ever since we met.. But right now. Ben is with me. Temporarily till we get that wand and escape." I look at him. "Of course Captain. But after that little game.. Your mine." He smiled kissing my nose. I blush.
We both then returned to our dorms and dozed off to sleep..

Thanks for reading! Melody is also a character made by Disney as she's in The Little Mermaid 2, playing Ariel's real daughter! Again, I'm very sorry if Harry isn't correctly portrayed and all but I'm hoping your forgiving me for that! Anyway.. See you in the next one! <3